Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 28, 2024, 09:15:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bogota vs Us Latinas  (Read 7859 times)
latincirfer
« on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi guys,
Its been a while since my last post, and you all came thru for me big time. I ended up going to Bogota and not only did I meet spectacular ladies , I felt like I actually got my manhood back after a 2 year messy divorce.
Does anyone know what the story is with this "meetflalatinas.com". I used thier service in Bogota and was definitely pleased, but what can I expect here? They say "south florida is the gateway of LA" but how can I be sure the ladies will be of the same quality as the senoritas of Colombia. They advise on their websit there will be ladies from all parts of LA now living in South Florida.
As I have a vacation coming up and this is taking place in Florida I think I will go, but any ideas on what I might expect will be appreciated.
utopiacowboy, if you read this, it was your final words of encouragement that got me on the plane and changed my life , so your take on this will be most helpful.

Ron99
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by latincirfer on Jan 8, 2005

Hey Guys,
I noticed a reference to LLM on their page, so I compared the address with that of Latin Life Mates in Ft. Lauderdale and they matched.  That is a good thing.  I have known Jim Heinrich, owner of LLM, for ten years and he has always been a straight shooter with me. If I were interested in his Florida gig, I would go to his LLM web site, get his phone number, and call him direct with my questions.  Knowing Jim, I believe he would give honest answers.  His Bogota facility is great IMHO.  Just an idea.  Ron/Orlando
utopiacowboy
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I'll be dammed! Whatever I said, I'm glad I said it! Good to hear you got your manhood back. It sounds like it is worth checking out - there is a huge Colombian community in South Florida and many of them are illegals.
kented
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

They won't be the same quality.  That is 100% certain and it is delusional to think otherwise.  Anywhere in LA, women have fewer job options and a society that makes them second class citizens.  Plus in Colombia their economy is in shambles and after 40 years of civil war, few people are optimistic about the future.  That's why gorgeous women want to meet you.  If you are not a total jerk, you can greatly improve their lives.

All these advantages vanish when the Latina is in the US.

latincirfer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by kented on Jan 9, 2005

I appreciate your view on this matter, but I feel as if your saying, "Why would an attractive warm girl want a loser as myself, other then to get away from a bad situation". If thats your feeling, you must also worry that any lady you are to bring back here will leave at her soonest opportunity.
Maybe that is a good a reason as any to do this Florida thing. Take the added variable out of the equation that the lady is only interested in coming to this country. Shes already here. I guess if your insecure enough you can come up with other reasons the ladies may want to be with you.
Thanks for helping me make up my mind. I will be sure to give an update after the tour.

Brad

kented
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by latincirfer on Jan 9, 2005

I'm saying that AW have more choices and they can be unrealistic in their expectations.  

Much more attractive women in LA want to date us and indeed the economics is a major risk that we might find someone who loves our wallet and a visa but not us.  

Enjoy and let us know how things go.

thunderbolt
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by latincirfer on Jan 9, 2005

I think what Kented meant was why would top quality girls attend this meeting when they can go to a regular club to meet guys or meet through friends, family, work, whatever.

Secondly, what's the point to fly to FL, pay ridiculous rates when one can go to a club there (or almost any other major city in the US) and meet the girls of at least the same quality and same background for virtually free (if you don't overdo on the drinks)?

utopiacowboy
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by kented on Jan 9, 2005

What if they are illegals living in the US?
thunderbolt
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by utopiacowboy on Jan 9, 2005

I think if you meet an illegal, you can still marry and actually it will help her get a legal status (which might be a major reason for many of those to show up to that event Wink, but it is a convoluted and lengthy process, and she will not be able to leave the US for awhile until this is all finished (I don't know why they have this requirement actually.).
utopiacowboy
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by thunderbolt on Jan 11, 2005

That is the same thing I was thinking. This might be one reason a lot of these women would be looking to meet a gringo in Florida - to get their immigration status cleared up.
OkieMan
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by utopiacowboy on Jan 11, 2005

Yeah, you may be right.  However, I would be curious if this agency owner would admit to that being his motivation for setting this event up in the first place?  Who knows?  It may turn out to be a good deal for someone.  But, I would think the ratio between guys and latinas would not be the kind of ratio we are used to in LA countries; particularly Colombia!  Plus, for what it would cost me to fly to Florida and pay this guy his fee for the party, etc; for just a little more, I could go to Colombia anyhow.  It would be great if some of the Florida guys could scope this deal out.  If it works, you know that agency will have another one.  If it bombs, then hopefully, one of you other posters that live in Florida could also tell us the lowdown on it.

OkieMan

thunderbolt
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bogota vs Us Latinas, posted by OkieMan on Jan 11, 2005

Okie, from what I can tell, it will cost less to go to Colombia, significantly.  That depends however on where you will stay in Colombia and other factors.
Looking4Wife
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I sent email to MeetFlaLatinas.com to ask them some questions.  They (sort of) answered all of my questions except...

"Will most of these women be American citizens?"

I sent them back an email to let them know that they had "neglected" to answer this question, and I re-asked the question.  So far... no response.

Now I didn't think there was anything to hide.  Most of the guys attending would be familiar with the concept of travelling to a foreign land to meet non-American citizens anyway.  So what's up with all the apparent mystery?

What got my attention, and prompted me to ask the question, is that the website says most (or is it all?) of the women are bi-lingual, so you (the gringo) knowing no spanish is not a problem.

kented
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Interestingly enough..., posted by Looking4Wife on Jan 8, 2005

The women who speak English, in LA and int he US, get 10 times the interest by men (and you have 10x the competition).  Latinas who speak no English get far less interest and that is to your advantage.  That is why everyone knowledgable here says speaking Spanish is an advantage.  My wife doesn't speak a word of English.
utopiacowboy
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Interestingly enough..., posted by kented on Jan 9, 2005

You are definitely right about this. An attractive Colombiana who can speak English will get a million gringos after her who can't be bothered learning Spanish. I would skip that and learn Spanish.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: