Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 10:33:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Lima on Wed & bringing her home :)  (Read 4392 times)
JimmySTLOUIS
« on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Well boys I have gone from being a lonely lonely newb on this board (over one year ago)to a soon to be married gringo.

I leave wed and hopefully she is coming with me back to St. louis on Wed Jan 19. As some of you know I cancelled my Christmas trip to be there for the interview. The interview is the 13th. We are having a big blow out in Paracus on the 15th.
I think everything should go OK (lets hope) with the interview.

I have been cleaning the house all weekend getting it ready. She is coming to St. Louis in Jan - poor girl.

I hope to be able to post some pictures when I come back. My girl is super cute and has a heart of gold. Yes some things do pop up age related but it could be worse. I could be tied up with a bitchy old gal with hot flashes and an a chip on her shoulder.

I owe my sucess to the people from this board. Many thanks.
I know some of you have folled my adventures from the start. I think it was surfscum who first suggested Peru and matchingsys.com to me.
Thanks again.

Well you know what comes next

TE AMO PERU!!!!

jim

sisko
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Going to Lima on Wed & bringing her ..., posted by JimmySTLOUIS on Jan 9, 2005

I hope to be making the same post that you just did in about 2 months!!!!  You have encouraged me a great deal!  Keep us posted!
surfscum
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Going to Lima on Wed & bringing her ..., posted by JimmySTLOUIS on Jan 9, 2005

I wish you and your wife much happiness and success in your years ahead. Drop us a line from time to time to let us know how it's going and to encourage the newbs to take the plunge!

Too bad we haven't ever hooked up in Peru. Red Clay and I might be able to next month.

BTW, if you're going to mention my name, could you at least spell Paracas correctly? LOL

Red Clay
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Jimmy!, posted by surfscum on Jan 10, 2005

surfscum,

What are the dates for your upcoming trip?

valleydude
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Wow! She is going to have a long last name.

Ok lame joke, but seriously... Dude! You are definitley not one to procrastinate. You did not play any games. Congrats to you!

Like when you got engaged, I hope you still continue to post. I always kept motivated by reading them.

Hey this may or may not be out of line, but would you mind sharing wedding details? Just the reception. I am interested in what you plan on it setting you back?
I'm just curious what one can expect overall. I have read before that one guy got a hell of a wedding and it was only about a grand. That just amazes me, especially when the people I know here are set back at least $20,000. If it's personal, don't take offense I don't mean it that way. It is just sheer curiosity out of comparing costs and budgets to an American wedding.

Definitley post her reactions to the cold.
That should be interesting. I am talking to a girl in Peru now and she actually likes snowboarding. I thought that was interesting.

Looking forward to the pictures,

V-Dude

utopiacowboy
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Don't worry, Jimmy. If you are there with her and you're both legit, you won't have any problems. Congratulations!
Chris F
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Congrats!!!  Are you doing the finance Visa?  If so...how long did the whole process take?Huh
zack
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Best of luck to you Jimmy. Keep us posted.
Red Clay
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

All the luck in the world to you two, friend. If she is anything like mine you will be happy.

Keep us posted when you can.

Dave

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: