Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 10:52:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The popularity of bullfighting  (Read 21565 times)
zack
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The popularity of bullfighting, posted by Bueller on Jan 9, 2005

How is bullfighting in Spain different from bullfighting in Colombia? I'm assuming you never saw a Colombian bullfight. I don't know if they are different from those in other countries, but to those of you who have seen a Colombian bullfight, please tell me how my description is not accurate.
doombug
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The popularity of bullfighting, posted by zack on Jan 9, 2005

On the subject of dog fighting, and Latin America, check out "Amores Perros."  Great flick.

"Three interconnected stories about the different strata of life in Mexico City all resolve with a fatal car accident. Octavio is trying to raise enough money to run away with his sister-in-law, and decides to enter his dog Cofi into the world of dogfighting. After a dogfight goes bad, Octavio flees in his car, running a red light and causing the accident. Daniel and Valeria's new-found bliss is prematurely ended when she loses her leg in the accident. El Chiro is a homeless man who cares for stray dogs and is there to witness the collision."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: