Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 11:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to Battle  (Read 1997 times)
valleydude
« on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Well folks, it's that time: I came here and read some posts. Got some input, got some laughs, posted some more, and now it's off to battle...

Time to log in and read my messages. You know, it's not easy saying that "Arroz con leche es mi favorito" y "Me gusta pollo con arroz tamiben" over and over again, but someone has to do it. Nor is it easy for me to give answers to those questions; "When you come Colombia?" "When you come Peru?"

Let alone, writting new peronsalized intro messages in Spanish.
I rarely use the translators and try to type an individual email to all girls in Spanish. I write as much Spanish as I can, making sentences with the words that I know, so I am sure that I sound like a 4 year old in many of my emails.

Well it's time to do battle,

Have Fun!

V-Dude

slojas1
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Back to Battle, posted by valleydude on Jan 9, 2005

Keep communicating as you are and don't be afraid of sounding like a 4 year old. The women will appreciate the effort and you will learn much faster, especially when you make those mistakes that will make you laugh out loud. More importantly you will be perceived as a man that will take a risk which will make the women more secure in your presence. You get major points for that quality!! I've made more than my share of mistakes (still do), but I gave up my pacifier (translator)rather quickly and never had the experience of being at an agency waiting for a date. Just have some fun and don't settle for less than you deserve. I am having a blast, my wife is acclimating better than I thought and I wish you the best.
Take care.
utopiacowboy
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Back to Battle, posted by slojas1 on Jan 9, 2005

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: