Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 10:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suns go to 30-4 ...  (Read 1701 times)
kented
« on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

...and we were there.  The last sporting event my family had seen before tonight was the the Guatamala national team versus La Sele (La Seleción--the CR All-Stars) in Tibas Stadium in September.  

They really loved America West Arena, the Gorilla and the Suns.  The Suns built a 20 point lead in the first quarter and literally blew the Pacers out of AWA winning by about 40.  On the way out with 4 minutes to go, the 9 year old said she wanted to watch her team win (they were so excited I didn't want to tell anyone the game was won before halftime).

A good thing about Phoenix is the Suns are on radio in Spanish and we listened to the recap on the way home.  It think this is at least one thing that they will like about Phoenix.  I think I can get them interested in Suns away TV games by turning off the sound and playing the Spanish play-by-play.

Payton
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Suns go to 30-4 ..., posted by kented on Jan 9, 2005

I prefer the Nuggets and Nene but hey I know they have some maturing to do!  I wish we had a coach that could coach!  Not many people in the league that back Shaq doqn and dunk on that big lug but I saw Nene do it!  That was awesome that you are finding ways you bring your wife into your world.
valleydude
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Suns go to 30-4 ..., posted by kented on Jan 9, 2005

That's cool! It sounds like you are having a blast.
That would just be the icing on the cake if you get them invovled with you. Nice!

Cool seeing your posts change from a man waiting to "My Family"

V-Dude

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: