Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 10:55:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Margareth, when is your book coming out?  (Read 1633 times)
Looking4Wife
« on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

It would seem to me that you are in a great position to be able to offer a book, ebook, or audio CD course.

You have a wealth of experience to share on the subject of searching for a Latin Wife, and it seems that this is a virtually untapped market for information products.

Obviously you would have a ready market on this board.  My suggestion would be for you to start out with an audio course, because you can do this much faster than a book.

You could simply use an outline and a list of questions you've been asked over the years (and seen on this board).  You could hold a "seminar" in a studio, and just have ANYBODY in front of you to make it more conversational.  This could result in a CD recording.

You could also do a quick, introductory, VERY low-budget, and consequently low priced, but still "decent" quality cassette recording.  To do this you could use a karaoke machine, using the external microphone and recording directly to the cassette.

The point is, you could keep your cost down to a MINIMUM, and with a small investment of time, market a low-budget product to members on this board.  Then of course, you can always go BIG TIME if you want to :-)

Margareth Mayor
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Margareth, when is your book coming out?, posted by Looking4Wife on Jan 10, 2005

I have thought about writing a book in the past, I have a lot of unforgettable memories in my head. It's been over 10 years of different good and bad experiences that I would really like to share,
I plan on doing that when I am totally retired, so that I can put a lot of effort into it,
Margareth
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: