Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 10:48:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My prospective on CaliVip, so far  (Read 2086 times)
OkieMan
« on: January 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I would like to make a few comments about CaliVip, based on what has been said on this board.  I am fairly new, and I recently asked Pete and anyone else that might know what is the "real deal" about CaliVip.
I was mainly trying to get some prosepective about the entire agency situation, but in particular, I was asking about CaliVip.  Many of you more experienced guys, Pete included, had talked so fondly of your past experiences there; I just felt that I would like to know.
Well, as all of you regular posters know, there has been a flood of comments about what Pete said, and now the new owner Mike has given his opinion. Even though I have been to Cali, I have never stayed at CaliVip, and I don't know Mike; so all I can do is ask questions.  Having said that, I can speak about how it feels to be a customer, or a potential customer.  Like several of you other fellows have said; I would not want my privacy violated; if I were to actually go there and try to meet some ladies.  Let's face it, we might all like to use this board to compare notes and swap stories, etc., but when you get down to it, we also want our privacy respected, our needs met, and so forth.   Ultimately, I can only speak for myself; but I think that it would be fair to say that this whole "looking for love in Latin America" is still a private, and somewhat touchy matter.  I can even refer to my earlier posts about my own family's reaction over the Christmas holidays.  Certainly, we each know our own families better than we know an agency owner or manager.  My prayer is that someday soon, I will be able to meet the lady that I can spend my life with.  I am not going to Colombia just to party and "goof off".  So, naturally,I or any one of us would want our privacy respected, and we expect that whatever agency we use will be serious in helping us meet the ladies.
So, to boil all of this down, as nice as the facilities are, I would be very wary of any agency that does not look out after their clients-- both men and women!  I can't say for sure what I will do in the future; but I have yet to hear of an honest to goodness success story
pertaining to CaliVip.  No matter what may or may not have happened under previous ownership, I am looking at what is going on now!

OKieMan

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: