Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 11:17:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just getting my laptop ready for travel  (Read 5067 times)
Traveller
« on: January 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Moving out, back down South. Just wanted to make sure all my passwords and stuff are functioning.
Hoda
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just getting my laptop ready for travel, posted by Traveller on Jan 3, 2005

Special K....

Would you have believed what your doing now, was possible back when we first hooked up in Cali? Other than meeting my wife, you & the rest of "our" crew, has been the best thing that has happened to me....

Be safe, travel safe

Traveller
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Flashback to 99...., posted by Hoda on Jan 4, 2005

You know, there was a guy on that first trip who was talking about moving to Cali and working. The guy didn't even speak Spanish. I thought he was nuts. A couple of years later I'm down there living. Funny.
That first trip was the reason I went back for a second trip. 35 trips later I still love it down there. If it hadn't have been for the "Breakfast Club" I wouldn't have gone back as much as I did.
Calipro
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just getting my laptop ready for travel, posted by Traveller on Jan 3, 2005

I didn't have time to take alot of pictures on my last trip but you can check a few of the them out on www.picturetrail.com. Just type in member name "calipro" and then use the password "takealook" for the albums titled "San Andres and Calbagata and Friends".

I plan on being back in Cali by early March and then spending a couple of months in the summer there.

See you around.

Kiltboy1
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to So where are you going this time?, posted by Calipro on Jan 4, 2005

I got to give you PROMPS Calipro on the last set of photos . The girl with the white bra and panties might just be the hottest girl i have ever seen before in cali, and i have seeen hundreds !!

Cudos my man

KB

thundernco
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to So where are you going this time?, posted by Calipro on Jan 4, 2005

CP,

Sent you an email to your yahoo account, is that still a good email for you?  Take care, TNC

Calipro
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: So where are you going this time?, posted by thundernco on Jan 4, 2005

I guess the yahoo account isn't good anymore because I can't find your e-mail. I could be that it got lost in the 769 new e-mails I recieved in the pass couple of days. I joined a colombian chat group and what a mistake. They send an unbelievable amount of e-mail to each other everyday.
thundernco
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: So where are you going this time..., posted by Calipro on Jan 4, 2005

No worries CP, appreaciate the effort.  I saw the San Andres pics as well as the Cabalgata ones, nice... Email me a password if there's any others I can take a peek at.

Take Care, TNC

Traveller
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

A company is flying me down to Panama for a week or so. As long as I'm down there I'm going to hop over to Colombia.
Not sure how long I am staying there. The company also wants to fly me to Brazil for awhile, but I think I'm going to be too busy for that one.
Not sure what my schedule is for the next 6 months. I know I'm doing a lot of traveling during that time, but I'm not sure where and when exactly.
I like the girl in the white. Large and in charge.
Talk to you later,
K
thundernco
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: So where are you going this time?, posted by Traveller on Jan 4, 2005

K,

Give me a call on the cell before you leave, afternoons are best, maybe we can hook up for a drink.  All the best, TNC

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: