Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:52:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For those who have not gotten off the fence  (Read 3421 times)
JEMJCU1
« on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I got off the fence this year and boy am I glad. First I was chicken so I met this girl I was interested in Panama City. We had a great time in Boquete. Two months later I flew down to see her in Bogota. Met her co-workers met friends and family. Spent a lot of time together and partied in Zona Rosa. We have great chemistry and truly cherish the time we spend together. We IM each other everyday and speak on the phone a couple of times a week. I got really lucky with this one she is a wonderful woman all those things that we all want. I am sure I could have hooked up with a younger hotter chick (me 34 her 32) but I wanted a wife, not a fark toy. She perfect for me and no red flags. I did violate rule number one and sent a stranger money but that was only because I was too chicken to got to Bogota to visit her. On Thursday I will be flying down to see her and the two of us could not be happier. We will spend about a week in Cartagena, somewhere during that time I plan to ask her to marry me. I am very happy to have found this woman. She is learning English and I Spanish. We communicate great even with the language barrier. The last thing she ever thought was that she would meet a gringo and want to marry him and move to the US. That was the last thing she ever wanted to do. I believe she is the one for me I have been looking for the red flags and have found none, I often find them where none exist. In the year that we have been speaking she has never shown to be anything different than what she is. For those of you that are all talk and no walk get your arse on a plane and see how differently you will be received. At the very least you will get back the confidence that you lost over the years to Chica Gordita Americanas. Even is this somehow doesn't work out I can never date an AW again..
For all those that have not get down there !!! Clean yourself up dress sharp be attentive and learn a little Spanish and it will return to you ten fold. Don't fall for the first hottie, if you are on a budget this may not be the thing for you. It will cost you a lot more than you think.. For me it has been worth every peso.
So what are you waiting for?Huh Pollo?!!!
kented
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to For those who have not gotten off the fe..., posted by JEMJCU1 on Jan 4, 2005

Sounds like you really did your homework.  Great luck hitting it off so well with your first date.  Sending money, as long as it isn't too much, can be a great way to test the waters.  Good luck!!
JimmySTLOUIS
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to For those who have not gotten off the fe..., posted by JEMJCU1 on Jan 4, 2005

Hey thats great
I am very happy for you. I think you are right on the money with all of your thoughts about age and $.

My girl is pretty young for me and that has caused some things to be harder to deal with.(i am not going into any problems with her because some people love to jump into peoples sh*t) But overall its great and 10X better than my other options here.
I too sent my girl a few bucks a little early on but it worked out.
I am heading back down next week for a big blow out in Pisco Peru. Then she is coming back with the Visa.

TE AMO PERU!!!

jim

cabocancun
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

J,

Great to hear a success story.
After she arrives in the US, how often do you think the two of you will visit her family in Bogata?
What is your impression of the women in Bogata in general?

Buena Suerte...

JEMJCU1
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: For those who have not gotten off th..., posted by cabocancun on Jan 4, 2005

I did not find that many hot women in Bogota. That just happens to be where she was from. I saw many professional woman. It is hard to get a look see because it is never very warm due to elevation. If you are looking for woman, even my novia says Cali and Cartagena. Depends what shade of brown you like. I do not think Bogota would be that great for hunting hotties.
take care
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: