Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Oklahoma fans.you just got B@#CH SLAPPED!  (Read 2944 times)
Chris F
« on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

All you Oklahoma fans who posted here a few days ago on how they were going to win against USC?  I was reading your posts and just shaking my head!  Do not EVER embarrass yourself again and post how Oklahoma could beat USC!

They are number one!

And they proved that tonight!

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Oklahoma fans.you just got B@#CH SLA..., posted by Chris F on Jan 4, 2005

Oklahoma should have played "flag-football" in the stadium parking lot... And I don't wanna hear 'bout "next year". USC is only losing 3 starters, the QB is a junior & everbody else is either a soph or freshman....
OkieMan
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Oklahoma fans.you just got B@#CH SLA..., posted by Chris F on Jan 4, 2005

No question that tonight has been a terrible night.  However, hope springs eternal; and there is always next year.  Having said that, USC  has done a great job, and I give them a tip of the hat-- they just flat outplayed us!
There is alot of talent on both teams, but this was USC's night; but as I said, there is always next year.

OkieMan

CartagenaPapito
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey Oklahoma fans.you just got B@#CH..., posted by OkieMan on Jan 5, 2005

This kind of loss is going to stay with Oklahoma and Coach Stoops for a long long time. You don't shake off this kind of embarrassment overnight.
That makes Stoops 3 out of 4 losses in his last 4 post season games. (2 losses last year (KSU and LSU and USC this year). I guess people must have been impressed with that blowout of  the "mighty" Colorado bulldogs, because everyone on the pregame shows were OU.
I thinks Stoops is a good college coach but when he takes on a guy with NFL experience a la Nick Saban or Pete Carroll he gets steamrolled.
mudd
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: