Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:47:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About the 16 year old and LE, etc  (Read 4514 times)
OkieMan
« on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Gentleman,
I myself did see the photo and profile of the girl in question.  As a mature age man and father, I too was concerned; and yet I also know the difference in cultures, etc.  But, I believe that there is possibly another part of this equation.  Now, for one thing, I seem to remember someone on this board saying that the mother of this girl is the ex-wife of some guy who used to post on this board.  Whoever it was who told the story claimed that the woman (ex-wife, and mother of this girl), is a piece of work.  Also, Pete posted today and also a while back and said that he knows the woman too. So, maybe Pete and the other poster could shed more light on this subject.  God knows this story has everyone on the board talking about it!  All, I am saying is that is stands to reason that a 16 year old girl is going to be strongly influenced by the mother.  I don't know any of them, and don't claim to; but I am a student of human nature.  For all we know, all of this was the mother's idea; or at the very least, the mother consented.  There have already been many theories thrown around. But, it is certain than none of us recommend that this is the best course of action; and I certainly think it most likely that if the girl's mother has got problems herself (ie going from one "relationship" to another), then she is not setting a good example for the girl.  But, naturally, all of us are only giving our opinions, since we don't know those people.  To wrap it up, I want to tie into some of the other statements made on this board concerning this issue; and that is that desperate people do desperate things!  At least it is comforting to know that all of the men I share this board with, are decent men who do not recommend chasing 16 year old girls around -- in or out of the bedroom!

OkieMan

Traveller
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to About the 16 year old and LE, etc, posted by OkieMan on Jan 5, 2005

Evelin's (The 16 year old in question)mother is a predator. She will act a certain way for awhile to hook a poor sucker then her true personality comes out and it IS NOT nice. I know what's happening. With Norman gone, Liliana isn't living in the lifestyle she has grown accustomed to. So, she's out on the prowl to find another unsuspecting Gringo and drown him in all the sugar she can throw at him. She wants to live well again. She sure as Hell doesn't want to go back to Melendez where she was born (she'll deny it too because she feels living in Melendez is beneath her). That, I have WITNESSED her deny before although I have been to her parent's house in Melendez. The one she grew up in. Like I said, I wouldn't normally speak against someone this vehmently, but you guys do NOT know this woman's darkside. She is the most mean-spirited, sociopathic, cold hearted woman I have ever met and I worked in a women's prison with death row for 4 years. I kid you NOT. EVERYONE should stay away from her. If you do meet her, I have absolutley NO doubt she will be the most sweet and affectionate woman you have ever met. But, that's why you should be straight scared, because her darkside is also as passionate. Her PMS was SO radically bitchy it always seemed like a timebomb for violence. I know, I know, we all joke about how bad a woman's PMS can make her, but I am dead serious. Norm made her, EVERYDAY, take some type of medication in the hopes of toning down her just mind altering PMS. Dudes, you guys have no idea.
But back to Evelin, I believe it's a daughter like mother type of situation. Believe me, she saw how good Norman treated her and her mother. She saw how her mother landed two Gringos and, I believe, she just wants to find a guy at least like Norm. I just hope she has not picked up her other's traits with the darkside lower companion (Bob and Tom reference). She's a really good kid, but she's a couple of years too early to get into this game.
Don't ask me for examples of what Liliana does when she goes off or anything else. Let's just say, I was afraid to leave the house because I thought she break everything in my room. Cameras, computers, and my other equipment because she got mad at Norman for no reason. That's the reason I ended up moving out. Let's also say, there are a bunch of examples I can give, but let's just leave it as this is really one Calena you do not want to get invloved with and I approve this message.
OkieMan
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: About the 16 year old and LE, etc, posted by Traveller on Jan 6, 2005

Traveller,
Thanks again for your choice comments.  It it any wonder that some of us(myself included) are trying to always be cautious when it comes to relationships? That also, more or less, confirms my suspicion that either the mother put the girl up to this or at the very least could care less!  I have also witnessed dirt bag parents that have no natural nuturing skills or feelings for their children. At any rate, I feel sorry for the girl.  Now, to go back to where all of this started;  I don't think anyone on this board still has a clue to what the new owner of LE is up to, especially with those ridiculous prices.  I sure don't; but I do know that he will not be seeing me at all if he sticks to the $2995, or whatever. See you later alligator!

OkieMan

slojas1
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: About the 16 year old and LE, etc, posted by Traveller on Jan 6, 2005

I met this young girl years ago and remember her as a sweetheart. I was impressed with her being so well mannered and if I recall she spoke english. I spent most of my time with Norm so I can't speak about his ex, but I as shocked to see this little girl on that site. Trav, I think you are right about the lifestyle and it is a shame if the mom is pushing this girl to achieve her objectives.
I know this goes against the grain of the board, but I in my book Cali girls were at the bottom of my list. This is a perfect example, anything for the buck! Of course I'm speaking in general, however, in Cali there were too many damn Generals!!
Pete E
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I guess this is an extreme example of what you might be getting in to with that sweet latina you met.When I met this woman I had no idea her past,she seemed real innocent like she just hit the gringo dating scene.Like  right oif the finca.Spoke no english,amazing if she was married to a gringo for almost 5 years and they had a matrimonial agency.As I said in an earlier post,I heard she met a guy at Latin Best who is hot for her.She is very new over there and she was very new at Latin encounters and the new owners of Latin Encounters have no idea I am sure.
I guess the lesson here is you can't be carefull enough.
The girl,Evelin does seem like a sweet innocent kid although I am sure she has seen plenty.She laughs alot,seems way too young to be in this game.There might be more mature seeming 16 year olds out there.But watching her mother being taken care of by a gringo seems to have made her think give me one of those too.

Pete

soltero
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: About the 16 year old and LE, et..., posted by Pete E on Jan 6, 2005

From what has been said about the mother, the 16 year old might not even have a choice in the matter. She might be old enough now where Mom considers her competition and wants to get her out of the house. I doubt she would be on that site without Mom's permission and probably direct instruction. That woman seems like quite a piece of work from what has been said here, and I wouldn't put it past someone like that to maybe even resent her daughter.
Fuzzyone
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: About the 16 year old and LE..., posted by soltero on Jan 6, 2005

Mother is too old for colombian men to look at unless she just keeps a man
around to help out.  She is a pretty young girl it is just too bad she has nothing
to look up to but the mother...
Hoda
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

She is the most mean-spirited, sociopathic, cold hearted woman I have ever met and I worked in a women's prison with death row for 4 years.

Sounds like she would be right at home, with PLENTY of company, right here in the states!

LOL...

Pete E
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to About the 16 year old and LE, etc, posted by OkieMan on Jan 5, 2005

The mother is the ex wife or maybe still wife of Norman,known to alot of posters here as an original member of the breakfast club at the Crystall Palace in 1999 and  also the owner of "Miss gringitos" agency that was around in 2000 and 2001.
If you go to the latest archive the first thread on top as off today is about the LE website.Down a ways Travelor and I commented on this.He knows the family well.I only met Norman once,the ex twice and the 16 year old once.
Travelor is traveling I think.He is headed for Panama then on to Cali in about 10 days.

Pete

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: