Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:41:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latin-Internet  (Read 3724 times)
Kit
« on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Havnt heard of those guys in a while. Are they still in biz? Any recent visitors there?
OkieMan
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latin-Internet, posted by Kit on Jan 5, 2005

Yes, I am currently a member at Latin-Internet.  Have you been there before?  I used their agency this past August, and I am still emailing women there. They are different women than the ones I saw in August.  Nothing has worked out yet.  I think the agency is honest and has a resonably good selection of women.  Also, the women are by and large not the same women that you see on the other websites. That is mostly good, but it all depends on how you look at it.
I would suggest that you at least give them a shot.  I don't know what type of woman you are looking for, but good luck.

OkieMan

roadken
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Latin-Internet, posted by OkieMan on Jan 5, 2005

I met my wife there.We met 8/03.Married 11/04.
Good outfit.Ladies were a little on the young.But you only need one if you are serious.
Thunderstruck
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Latin-Internet, posted by roadken on Jan 5, 2005

I met my novia at LI also, a short time before Sol was hired. It led to romance, San Andres fiascos, and typical Cali shenanigans when she rejoined LI during our engagement, and nobody including LI bothered to tell me. "Confused in Cali" was the resulting story.
OkieMan
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Novia at LI, posted by Thunderstruck on Jan 7, 2005

Hi Thunderstruck,

How long ago was this?  I am also a member of Latin-Internet.  Whenever it was, it must have pre-dated me, because I do not know  Sol.  The goofy thing is that the agency has not bothered to update the photo of the staff on their website for a good while.  Evidently, the personnel there has either changed alot or completely changed.  I was there this past August.  Two ladies Elizabeth and Annie were the staff members that handled the appointments and introductions, etc.  Hector is the manager and he is a brother of Mary, the owner.  She is married to a gringo named J.R. something, and they live in the Chicago area.  Anyhow, I did not meet "the woman of my dreams" there, but overall I had a good time.  Naturally, I was introduced to several women; but I met a hot little dentist who unfortunately was a player.  At least, that's what I believe.  After I came back to the States, she was very difficult to reach, even though she had indicated that she wanted to pursue a relationship.  So, now, it's back to the drawing board.  I am currently emailing some different women there; but I am more interested in going to Medellin and using the CSH agency.  Well, that's my story.

OkieMan

OkieMan
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Latin-Internet, posted by roadken on Jan 5, 2005

Roadken,
I had mentioned in my other message that I was there this past August.  So, were you married there at the Villa?  Do you know Elizabeth and Annie and Hector?  Even though I am currently corresponding with a few ladies at Latin-Internet, I don't have anyone that I am serious with yet.  I am corresponding with about 3-4 ladies; but there is one in particular who I believe would jump at the chance to marry me.  The problem is that I have not met these particular ladies in person yet.  As you know, it is much different when you are exchanging emails than when you actually meet someone in person.  I am also attempting to go back in March, but I want to go to Medellin too.  So, for now, it's still too early to tell.  But, I believe I know and understand a lot more about the process than when I started.  Best of luck with your new marriage.

OkieMan

roadken
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Latin-Internet, posted by OkieMan on Jan 5, 2005

We were married here in California.I made only two visits to L-I.The second trip I met my future wife on the third cita.The lady at the time working there was named Sol who is now with her husband in Texas.They were good to me and professional but way out in the south.At the time nobody else was in the south but now it seems most of them have moved to there.As far your situation,reserve judgement on any particular lady until you meet them in person.Agency photo's can be deceiving and there is always that elusive "chemistry".It is fun to look though.I hear very good things about Medillin but have not been there myself.It is not as hot and humid as Cali but very pleasant.The economy is better and there are very few americans I am told.What's that old Colombian saying"If you want a mistress,go to Cali.If you want a wife,go to Medillin."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: