Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:26:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida Latinas Social/Tour  (Read 4089 times)
CartagenaPapito
« on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Just receieved this via email. I guess with people scared to travel and as was previously discussed on PL, the fact that the number of gringos travelling to South America being way down, one company (LLM) I guess decided that "if you can't beat 'em join 'em, and they will be having a tour to Ft. Lauderdale ( that hotbed of fine Latina ladies  jeje)  
I live here in south Florida and if I am not in Colombia during this time I am half way tempted to at least drive by the Holiday Inn and take a look see. Maybe hang out at the bar "que paso mamacita"
I would imagine you would have a lot of Cubanos, Brasilieras, some Colombians, Puerto Ricans, maybe some Peruvians and Venezueians thrown in.
At first I laughed when I received it but I guess for the guy who is too nervous to head way down south this is a sort of like sticking the toe in the water.
LLM is hosting it. I guess their business must be really down and they are hoping this may actually entice the man in Minnesota or Wisconsin or Ohio to get on a plane and head halfway down south.
The website is http://www.meetflalatinas.com/
Red Clay
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Florida Latinas Social/Tour, posted by CartagenaPapito on Jan 5, 2005

[This message has been edited by Red Clay]

This message was deleted
Onephd
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Florida Latinas Social/Tour, posted by CartagenaPapito on Jan 5, 2005

Actually its not a bad idea to get someone interested.  You know all the women will be talking about how great their country is and that may stimulate some business abroad.  Also there are lots of single women that arrive daily here in the US from LA.  This could be a way for them to jump start their social lives.  I'm sure there might also be some not so nice women there but thats in anyplace.  

The only negative is that I would imagine that the women would be more interested in meetinng a guy that lives in the area.

And if the socials totally flop, you can always have fun in Florida no matter what.

pablo
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Florida Latinas Social/Tour, posted by Onephd on Jan 6, 2005

The total price for their parties is $400, starting Friday evening and ending Sunday afternoon.  With RT airfare along with lodging (another $400+) these socials are a bit on the pricely side.  I'd rather use that money and go to the source (LA).  

The other negative would be that some of these LW might well be "Americanized".  

Most would have visas but watch out for those that don't.

Onephd
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Florida Latinas Social/Tour, posted by pablo on Jan 6, 2005

True, it is pricey for 3 days.  I definitely think someone should have an alternative plan which shouldn't be hard to do in Fla.  

I'm not sure if I would do it, but its an idea that I'm curious to see how it turns out.  

I did meet a women on plane rides to Bogota and one at an hotel in orlando that had moved to the US on their own and seemed to be very sweek ladies.  They had meet and found men once they got here.  Granted its a sample of two. ha ha

You never know.

Landover
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Florida Latinas Social/Tour, posted by Onephd on Jan 6, 2005

I plan to attend. At 1000 bucks, should be a well dressed crowd.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: