Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latinas vs. The "E" Channel  (Read 3257 times)
Johnboy
« on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

http://www.metaforge.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=unplugged;action=display;num=1104987645;start=0

Above is a link I frequent to play Stratego-Milton Bradley Board Game. Below is a post on the site message board for today. The response is from yours truly:

RubberWilbur    

10 Most Beautiful Women
    « on: Today at 9:00pm »  Quote  Modify  

----------------------------------------------------------------------O.K., here is my list of the 10 most beautiful women.  A great deal of you will laugh at this list, because you may think they are not HOT enough, not slutty, etc.  Here they are.  Starting with the lesser.

10.  Kelly Clarkson - Needs to lay off the Krispy Kremes from time to time.  This girl has stored sexuality that beams out.

09.  Meg Ryan/Sandra Bullock - Yea, they're old.  Damn though, they have aged well.  Can you imagine if some lucky sap could have had the opportunity to marry one of them in their early 20s and had all those good years of f'ing?

08.  Alicia Keys - I'll admit, I am usually not attracted to black women (she is mixed).  There is something about her that makes me want to suck every body part of hers.  

07.  Denise Richards -  Here is another beautiful woman.  I don't think anyone can argue with this pick.  

06.  Britney Spears -  Yea, yea, yea, I know.  Don't start!  I hate her music and her voice. However, strip all that candy pop environment away from her and analyze this woman for her body.  Smoking!  Baby, I'd hit it one more time!

05. Mariah Carrey - She has not aged like fine wine, but she still is a fine piece of ass.  She does have an awesome voice that blows Whitney Houston's out of the water.  She might be my number 1 if she were 21 again.  

04.  Jessica Biel/Jennifer Garner -  These two tie for 4.  They are very similar in appeal.  Both are great candidates for a good bang.

03.  Barbara Bush (daughter) - What a piece of conservative ass.  I would marry this girl.  

02.   Keira Knightly - this Brit is just is drop dead gorgeous.  She is perfect all around and is in her peak symetric years.  Gorgeous!

(drum roll please)

01.  Jennifer Love Hewitt - This is the most beautiful woman in the World.  Perfection!  Perfect!  She has skin like silk, eyes that will rip your heart out, natural tits that you want to grab a hold of and never let go of, smoking ass and hips, and a personality of an angel.  This is the kind of woman you would want to spend the rest of your life with.  

The Rub
--------------

buttwheat
YaBB Senior Member

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Women
« Reply #1 on: Today at 9:43pm »  

----------------------------------------------------------------------What a predictable pudhead you are. I could stand on a street corner in any major Latin American city and count 50 women in less then an hour walk by that would blow away any of these pasty faced, plastic coated bimbos on that list. You're eyes have been jaded by the "E" channel pal. You're balls and brains are stuck in remote control sterility.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you  

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latinas vs. The "E" Channel, posted by Johnboy on Jan 6, 2005

... opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has one - and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.
thunderbolt
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latinas vs. The "E" Channel, posted by Johnboy on Jan 6, 2005

Even though everyone has individual tastes, some of the inclusions here are laughable (IMHO).  I don't even want to critique the list b/c it is just too easy and obvious.  On the other hand, I envy the guy who wrote the original list - to have standards so low must make life easy.

And regarding going to LA to meet finer looking girls...  I can go to Wal-Mart here in Miami, and I will see finer looking girls than Kelly Clarkson LOL!

Pete E
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I have to laugh at these most beautifull lists.They should say the 10 most beatifull FAMOUS  women,because there are hundreds of thousands better looking on the entire globe. Including lots of Calenas.You better belive there are 10 better looking Calenas,probably a few hundred.You might check out CaliesCali.com to see a few.At least they didn't include any 6's like some lists I have seen.
Liz Taylor doesn't get included anymore,but I think she made some lists in to her 60's.
If they want to find a place to start,it might be the Sports Illistrated Swimsuit contest,not people from the movies.

Pete

Malandro
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

on WLC we just had a similar discussion of what Hollyweird considers beautiful.  and you are correct about in any latin american city you would see hotter chicks.  I would say the same for any American city as well.

a few belong on the list of best looking CELEBRITIES some don't.  Britteny is cute but not awesome.  Halle Berry should be on that list for sure.

Meg Ryan and Sandra Bullock should be off.

Mariah I always thought was hot.

From this list, I agree with Jennifer Love Hewitt as number 1.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: