Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:54:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cali VIP Question...  (Read 4896 times)
Cali MD
« on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

"Because our policy is to be up front with everything we do not make private deals with anyone; we treat everybody the same way, so please, do not ask. You receive what you pay for." - from the CaliVip website.

Hey Pete, you said that you only would have paid $20 per date correct?  Why is it posted on their website at $40 a date?  Did you make a private deal?? Wink

Cali MD

Pete E
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali VIP Question..., posted by Cali MD on Jan 6, 2005

I noticed the $40 on their web site.I guess the $20 was a temporary deal.A friend of mine paid some $ up front,I don't think met the number of girls he paid for,but it was cheap,he was OK with it.When Paula said I could pay later That was fine with me,just in case nothing got put together,which is what happened.
From his original $1395 a week to stay there Mike has reduced the fees to something reasonable I think.So if a guy can get the citas its a good deal.One guy I know from here  plus we talked by phone a few times is there now.Maybe he will give us a report.
The little post Mike did on my experience was pure BS,I guess he thought he needed to come back with something.The only part that was true was I did ask for some citas under the $20 a cita offer.Amazing how that followed a statement about the whole truth.
But he has all the tools to be successfull here,so I hope the guys that choose to stay there have a good experience.

Pete

Cali MD
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali VIP Question..., posted by Pete E on Jan 6, 2005

I was just shocked that anyone would post confidential information about a client on a forum like this.  He lost all credibility in my eyes when he posted information about you without your consent, even then he shouldn't.  I talk with many Americans here in Cali and conversations about possible Agencies will begin with how Cali Vip posted private information about a client on a public forum.  Watch your back.

Cali MD

Fuzzyone
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Cali VIP Question..., posted by Cali MD on Jan 6, 2005

Pete is taking it pretty good counting the knife in the back.... As far as I am
concerned any man that does business with this company has to be crazy.
Calipro
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali VIP Question..., posted by Cali MD on Jan 6, 2005

The $20 per cita was a special and it was advertised on the web site as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: