Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 01:28:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever Look To Kyrgyzstan For Aisan Ladies ???  (Read 10785 times)
RickM
« on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

There is a site svetlanasbrides dot com that seems to have a unique mix of asian woman...
Bob S.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ever Look To Kyrgyzstan For Aisan Ladies..., posted by RickM on Sep 7, 2001

Men interested in the ladies and cultures of the *stan countries typically go through the Russian Ladies sites/agencies since they usually fall under the heading of Former Soviet Union.  If you are considering a trip to Alma Ata or Byshkek, you would find more travel help on the Russian boards.

And you are right on about the unique mix you can find there.  In that region, you have the blood lines of the Mongol hordes, people of the Tibetan highlands, Persians, Arabs, white Russians, and Volga Deutch (the most recent addition) blending together into some beautiful combinations.  You can find women with the typical petite Far East Asian body frames and facial features but with naturally blonde hair, or full Asian features and hair but with blue eyes.

Russell Working, syndicated columnist from the Russian Far East is currently taking a trip through that area.  His travelog can be found in the current on-line "Moscow Times".  Catch it before it gets archived! :-)

Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ever Look To Kyrgyzstan For Aisan Ladies..., posted by RickM on Sep 7, 2001

I looked at those ladies and while they may be Asian appearing, I for one would be worried they'd be "Russified" that is, have that Eastern European or Russian personality, culture, or values. It's like finding a third generation Asian American - They may be Asian on the outside but inside they're all American. What I was looking for was an Oriantal (and yes, I know that's not a PC term) attitude/culture/value system  as much as Asian appearance. Just my 2 yen worth.
-- Jeff S.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: