Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 08:24:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: they recieved it...  (Read 10829 times)
Lori
« on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

and I am so suprised because that silly post office lady put it in such a flimsy envelope. I asked her about 6 times, " Are you SURE that envelope is strong enough??"..... "Yes, yes, It's ONLY going to Lincoln, NE"...... "But...But... that's my LIFE in that envelope...are you SURE??""
Well, needless to say, she hates me...but my application arrived safe and sound!!!! It's got a very pretty bright yellow cover on it...so as not to get lost. Dave I remember you said yours was VERY colorful. Either they'll rush this through because it makes their eyes hurt, or they'll throw it away, and say it got lost....Only a few more months and I'll know if I have my first approval...it's really hard to believe I accomplished this.
Dave H
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to they recieved it..., posted by Lori on Sep 7, 2001

Lori,

That's great! Yep, mine was very colorful. I was afraid that it was so pretty, they might want to keep it around for a while. Not them Texans! They were done with it 20 days ahead of the predicted minimum time for the 2nd NOA. My fiancee got her telegram from the embassy 2 weeks later.

Good Luck!

Dave H.

Jimbo
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to they recieved it..., posted by Lori on Sep 7, 2001

..doesn't it make you feel just GREAT?!!

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: