Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 07, 2024, 04:29:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm in unknown territory Ray...  (Read 13971 times)
BrianN
« on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

That's why I would feel more comfortable with going back to pi again than anything else, but, at 43.... I kind of ended up with my interests swayed another direction in the last 2 years.

Something about adventure, that can get to you.

It's not the RW thing, but rather like the PI thing that I've always loved.... (I don't have a lot of money, so I do more dd on this than most folks traveling abroad).

The RW route is new, and since I know so little, my eyes are burning from spending hours and hours reading rw accounts on this screen.  Everything from pure marital bliss to outright fraud.  I've read it all.

Between now and sometime next year, I will have done enough research on the FSU for 10 people, but not to be a picky pos, but to be simply informed.  Know all of the good, bad, and ugly so you know the red flags.

Fortunately, I would NEVER have to do this with a Filipina.  Never.

There are tremendous differences..... maybe it is more like chaos organized?  Not sure.  Who knows, in the future, I may give the heck up and try to find a couple of old loves again from pi. (yeah, go figure on that one!). I still want to know what happened to my 41 year old baby doll in 1998.

Dam relatives got to her or something, I'm telling you, what happened back then was NOT a natural occurence! This was not a good situation, and unfortunately, is why I ended up doing the RW thing for now.

God, give me that beautiful dark sleek haired woman with the brown body that is so attentive to me anytime.... as well as her wonderful oriental cooking in a kitchen that actually works!

I'm getting too emotional I think here... During the olly north hearings, my wife would stuff my lunch bag with TWO HUGE hamburgers, with so much stuff on them it would make you croak! WOW!

I had people that were ready to BUY my extra sandwich, every stinking day! (These things were huge, and she cooked them every morning before I went to work).  

This is no BS! She was in her mid 30's at the time. Our marriage was quite a challenge considering her previous husbands influence. She did right by me, particularly when it came to my needs.... and her dedication still makes me smile.

Yeah, I still love her, but you know how it goes.  These days we're more like a good brother and sister after so much heel in life.

Peace.

B!

humabdos
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'm in unknown territory Ray..., posted by BrianN on Sep 9, 2001

After reading your post I don't have even a CLUE what you are talking about!  ROTFLMAO!  What the heck is a RW? I haven't been reading the posts much lately I guess I missed something?  Or did I get up too early :-(  Humabdos
Lonny
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I'm in unknown territory Ray..., posted by humabdos on Sep 9, 2001

n/t
humabdos
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to (RW) Russian Woman N/T, posted by Lonny on Sep 9, 2001

Thanks!  After a few more cups of coffee i figured it out.aT LEAST THE rw PART LOL
Lonny
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: (RW) Russian Woman N/T, posted by humabdos on Sep 9, 2001

I went down that road (RW) big mistake, and I learned several lessons. That also brought me to the RP, and it's the only way to go. I have found out if a man wants to be married and make it work , his best chance is the Filipina route.That does not mean that it will work every time, but with this board and your gut feeling it can sure tell you allot. Good, bad, indifferent.
Patrick
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: (RW) Russian Woman, posted by Lonny on Sep 9, 2001

Personally, I think many of the guys pursuing the RWs are crazy.  I once asked "Why RW when there's so many scam stories?" on that board and got pretty much what I expected.  A few were originally from that part of the world (or their parents) but I think the majority were looking in Eastern Europe because they wanted a white woman.
BrianN
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: (RW) Russian Woman, posted by Patrick on Sep 13, 2001

Heh heh...

Well, Pat, that kind of was one of the reasons, but the new culture experience was a big part of it too.

I gotta good, cute as heck, (5'4", short hair) and grounded woman though. No tours for me thank you.

Wish me luck..

shadow
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I'm in unknown territory Ray..., posted by humabdos on Sep 9, 2001

I was thinking the same thing, maybe another cup of coffee is in order.
greg
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'm in unknown territory Ray..., posted by BrianN on Sep 9, 2001

Sometimes we need to take a good look in the mirror and clean our house before getting involved with any Woman. greg
BrianN
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I'm in unknown territory Ray..., posted by greg on Sep 9, 2001

much less a brain, only bicycle, and a boat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: