Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 07, 2024, 08:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I respect your thoughts...  (Read 12568 times)
BrianN
« on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

about the Russian/fsu route, however, I have been to more countries in this world in my lifetime than most people have states. I've seen ALL of the con-artists, and believe me no country, not even THIS ONE, has a shortage of them!  HA!

On that note, I would feel safer walking the streets of Manila alone at night than I would my own metro area.... all of you know exactly what I mean too.  Where the heck is it really safe?

FWIW, I'm staying as far away from the Ukraine as I can. I've read more stinking horror stories than I care to think about. I'm not going the "agency" route. Totally independent, and am learning russian lang as I speak. Sooooo, when I fly to siberia to meet this 33 yo university teacher with a 3yo son, I will be prepared.

I am switching routes because NOT because I had any bad experiences with the Philippines... NO WAY, but becaue I would like to do something different.  Otherwise, I would have already married the 41 yo lady I was corresponding with 3 years ago, who I was totally head over heels with at the time.

So what, if it doesn't work for me in Russky-ville, I know where to go you know.  My closest friend is my step-daughter, who is 27 yo, gorgeous as heck, born in Olongapo City, looks like she's 16... and drives all American men crazy. She never knew her father, and her first step-father here, took all his anger and frustration with her mother, later on, on her.  So, I guess his loss for the last 20 years, has been my gain.  I am happy and quite lucky to have a wonderful relationship with her. (If her pic was on afa, she'd get about 1000 requests for addresses per month).

My ex and I get along great. But it took time and patience for it to get this far, and I wouldn't change anything. I do want the best for her, and she knows it and I support her decisions to be happy with a man in her life.  This is a very important issue, and it has significantly contributed in a positive way to my two childrens state of affairs over the years.

One of the biggest reasons why I am looking is because my daughter, is 15 years old, 4' tall, and is disabled. Kind of like a grown up baby... the kind all women want. I take care of her now on my own.

I don't have time for the idiots (women especially) that spurn the ideas of looking outside the US for companionship, as when you're in a situation like mine, no matter how good looking, intelligent, how much money ya got, the moment I mention my daughter... I never hear from them again.  Even had my profile for the longest time on hot something or other (the msn site), and got lots of inquiries, and they always disappeared when I brought up her.... So, I included my daughter in the profile, and nobody ever sent me any emails after that.

SO, the HECK WITH USA LADIES.  Now I know why I gave up on them 21 years ago. They aren't worth MY TIME.

At least the lady I've been corresponding with for the last three months was honest with me about my daughter. She actually indicated that she did not know how she could handle the situation, but has had a lot of experience dealing with disabled orphans in Novosibirsk. This was a plus. She didn't hold back her opinion... Honesty goes a long way with me, even if it isn't what I want to hear. The lady has my respect. All of the other ladies that I had dealt with, just acted like it was no big deal (BS, I know better than that).

I ain't looking for no maid, and no new mother for my kid, she's already got one. I also am not a charity case, as I deserve to have a good love in  my life. I give at least double the amount that I receive.  I have taken this very slow, but eventually, I do get tired of being alone at night.

All of us do.

Good luck to you all,
Brian

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I respect your thoughts..., posted by BrianN on Sep 9, 2001

and deserve a special girl. Best of luck you you.
-- Jeff S.
greg
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I respect your thoughts..., posted by BrianN on Sep 9, 2001

I undersand what your going thur as a single Parent. I became one myself this June 27th. I love my Pinoy Son very much. Instead of AWs thumbing their nose at me becuz of my Son..AWs treat me good, and admire the fact that I am a good Father to my Son. I am curious to why you chose the Russian Woman route??? Why didn't you choose the Latin Women in South America?? I believe that you can find a very good Woman there, try reading the Latin board sometime. Even the Latin women here in the States are very good caring Women. Btw the Latins are knock out beautiful hehehehehe. I would like to visit South America especially Cali myself one day...I'm curious to what Patrick and the Latin posters continue to SHOUT about hehehehe. Don't let your lack of Spainish discourage you from going to SA, there are many there that speak English. I enjoy reading your trip report, stay encouraged. greg
BrianN
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kumusta Brain..., posted by greg on Sep 9, 2001

I would actually have to second your thoughts regarding CA/SA women Greg.

I've always thought of them like that, but it's strange. Something in my mind just clicked a year or so ago, and the RW thing just became... dang it,.. what I wanted.

Maybe I was just mentally swamped with so many women that appealed to me... so quick.  Not sure. But, it has been quite an experience thus far, and I am enjoying it.

Hey, there's a LOT of nice places to go besides just Cali down there. Argentina is awesome, Ecuador's not as fun as it used to be, but Panama has always been kind of like.. very unique -watch out here big time!  That place can be quite a party town. Coasta Rica, is kind of a country that is out of place, but it is tops imo for central america.

Now, for pure tourism's sake, I'd have to vote Cartegena as the best place to visit. That place has got lots of history behind it, but you'll just never see me there alone that's for sure.

It's like this, when most of your friends tell you that you look like a fed, then ya gotta take their word for it - (dad was one, so I guess the "fed-looks" are hereditary lol!). I would kill to go back to Columbia again, but would only do it as part of a tour group...

I read the trip reports on this site to Cali.. wow, what a write up. That was incredible...

BrianN
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kumusta Brain..., posted by greg on Sep 9, 2001

Ha! I think weez haav better dings for uuu dan seeewiside!

I wouldn't put a single white azz foot of mine anywhere in columbia these days.  No way.

Too dangerous imo.

Been there, done that.  Heck of a place though.  Been to Cartegena, and surrounds a couple of times, but that was in the 80s.  Dang taxi drivers got better dope than the real dealers.  Just as well, their buds got bigger guns too.  So, what do I know anyway, besides more about the ongoing drug war than so many. Spent years down there in the Caribbean and central pacific patrolling that god awful mess. Have seen (among other things) of the most awesome Columbian, Nicaraguan, Panamanian, Salvadoran, Peruvian, Brazilian, Ecuadorian women I have ever seen. (Floated thru the Panama Canal no less than 8 times, use the certificates for tp).

Yeah, I agree they're wonderful, beautiful, etc... ad nauseum, unfortunately, I kinda got myself hooked into the Russian route simply because it is different...  Who knows, I might get dead over there just as easily as walking into downtown Atlanta.

You kind of have a love affair with not just a woman, but a new and different culture.  I studied the FSU and the rest of the eastern bloc countries for years, and never got to see any of it in real life.  I've seen everything else.  So, well, you know, I just threw my hat in the other direction, cause I can (now), and it's kind of cool to me, to do something different.

fwiw, I've been to Cozumel, Columbia, Panama, Ecuador, Curacao, St Thomas, St Johns -ahhh-, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Philippines, Australia, New Guinea, Hong Kong, Korea -ya-, Japan, Canada (east and west), Guam, Thai-killme-land, and almost had a chance to go into Red China, but chickend out after I heard the stone throwing trip reports the returning folks were giving...

Probably a few more that I've long forgotten, (and most of those places were more than 2 or 3 times), but this is a SHORT list, by comparison to many others that have served in the USN. And we don't play cruise ship rules either... no six hour port stops, (except for gas-up guam); most are 3-6 days, some a couple of weeks. The crap you go thru in the Navy is kinda worth it considering the worldly experience you get in the end.

Never got to see anything of Russia, however after the break up of the FSU, I met many ukrainian folks here, and kinda got to love'em a little. Stinking naval intelligence officers now working as gas station attendants, pretty good at selling used midnight auto parts too.  (heh heh...)

I do love latin women, but I do like to keep my butt alive though... so cali's out. (I look more like a bald muscular dea agent than anything else). Got a real cute mexican girl at one of my distributors that I've kind of had eyes for, (she's probably an illegal yeah like it makes a difference anymore), so... ahhh at least I'm happy I got some choices.

Love the world...

Take it home with you.

greg
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali you say?, posted by BrianN on Sep 10, 2001

Brain, what more do you know about Guam??? My first Pinay exgirlfriend was from there, she's very beautiful. How would you compare Filipinas living in Guam to those living in RP??? I know that Guam belongs to America. but my ex was always shouting about those Filipinos in Guam. greg
greg
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali you say?Guam???, posted by greg on Sep 10, 2001

Is Guam worth visiting??? Are the Filipinos nice there? greg
BrianN
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Cali you say?Guam???Btw, posted by greg on Sep 10, 2001

Yes it is. I have never met any Filipinos from Guam, but it's a bit more hospitable.  VERY HOT TEMP!!!!!  NO SUITS!!

They had the largest McDonalds restaurant in the world there... (literally)

(Guamanians from my accounts of knowning my ex's friends over the years are a bit "hotter" tempered.... but this is only from about 5 different ones that I knew here in the states).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: