Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 11:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: El Fin de JunFan  (Read 81793 times)
robbysanjuan
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't feel sorry for you...., posted by Aaron on Jun 28, 2002

Aaron,
How does his life effect yours? You need to get one man. You are like an attack dog here. Hopefully, you'll get lost in the outback. Talk like this to an Aussie, and you be picking up your teeth from the floor. Use your degree to examine your own mind. Your angry post and  posting as a woman show some serious problems. Try prozac, thorazine, lithium, etc. An educated person would listen and offer an opinion, not a rant of rage.
Pete E
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I don't feel sorry for you...., posted by robbysanjuan on Jun 29, 2002

You need to read his post again and then yours.No question who started the attack,you.You call his post a rant?His was civil,yours is a rant.Read them again.Underline any attacks or insults in his post and then yours.I count 6 in yours,none in his.You can be that biased but you can't be that dense if you look at it carefully.

Pete

robbysanjuan
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Who's the attack dog?, posted by Pete E on Jun 29, 2002

Pete,
I'm talking about Aaron, mind you business, get off the keyboard and go take care of your wife. Stop worrying about me and pay attention at home man, before you wind up like Junfan.
JunFan
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't feel sorry for you...., posted by Aaron on Jun 28, 2002

Numnuts,
I first wrote her in April of 2000, met her in Sept of 00, and married her in Sept. 01.
Aaron
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I don't feel sorry for you...., posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

anyway, its still too quick....

Aaron
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I don't feel sorry for you...., posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

No Balls,

Well why in the hell did you say that "you two met and married within 6 months"? Get your figures right.

Anyway, that's still quick, isn't it Einstein?

Aaron

JunFan
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I don't feel sorry for you...., posted by Aaron on Jun 28, 2002

Typo...was 16 mos.

How long you figure it's realistic to date these women? Five years?  Ha.  Got some jack?  The fact is the most important time you can spend with them is time here, in this environment, where you will be living day to day.  Unfortunately, the government makes you do it in 90 days, or already be married....

Good luck pal.

Aaron
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: I don't feel sorry for you....., posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

Jun-bug,

Now I see why your marriage failed.

Peace.

Cali vet
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to El Fin de JunFan, posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

I count among my friends and aquaintences seven Colombo/American couples of which five are happy and content after two to five years of marriage. Two have failed and both of those have in common the fact that the guy spoke little to no Spanish. The worst complaints I've heard from the women of the happy couples is that it's cold up here. Success or failure depends way more on personality characteristics than any other factor.
JunFan
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: El Fin de JunFan, posted by Cali vet on Jun 28, 2002

Good for you.  I bet I can come back here in two years and you will still talk the same smack.  I'm just sorry I never met you face to face, so I could knock your f%cking block off.  And boy could I...

Cali vet
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: El Fin de JunFan, posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

Well junefart you will note that I never made a single  dispariging remark in response to your gut spilling admissions of a failed marriage. Anyone who looks over your history of posts can see that you routinely respond to opinions you don't like with empty threats of violence like the one above. You were never cut out for marriage with someone from another culture. Every time you brought up your ex-wife there was a heavy overtone of hardcore jingoism. With the "let me punch you out" response in so many of your posts it's not much of a stretch to guess that maybe you smacked her pretty good when she didn't learn English fast enough or meet one of your other "take it or leave" deadlines. My guess is that there's a dark side to your failed marriage that no one's ever going to hear about at least untill some one meets up with her in Barranquilla.
As to threatening me kiddo...go blow it out your ass!
colman
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: El Fin de JunFan%%%, posted by Cali vet on Jun 28, 2002

n/t
JunFan
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: El Fin de JunFan%%%, posted by Cali vet on Jun 28, 2002

the only reason they are empty is because guys like you and Malandro don't have the nuts to face me.  Never have, never will.  

I'll check on you in a few years, you'll still be here.

Take care, old man.

mck
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to empty threats?, posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

Hey Jan, I heard you mention you want to go to Guadalajara, that is where I met my novia. It is a pretty cool place.
Cali vet
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to empty threats?, posted by JunFan on Jun 28, 2002

So you punch your wife out pretty good or was it knumbchuks? Face me you little faggot and you go home in a box!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: