Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 12:15:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on tour companys  (Read 15348 times)
Dodge
« on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Which Tour Company's are best, I see such a broad price difference between them....HELP?
alex
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Advice on tour companys, posted by Dodge on Jun 9, 2001

Go with personal listing, by shear volume this is the best. Expect hundreds of letters, and rent a PO box so your mailman won't start asking too many questions (before you know it everyone in the neighborhood will know about the guy who is looking for a wife in the mail) trust me. I have written overy the past 3 years thousands of letters, made 4 visits to Asia, 3 to LA, 2 Euro. As with AW's time is the great Vindicator, give someone enough time and they will show true colors.

BTW- many of these ladies who write you have been married before, have children, boyfriends, problems, just like the rest of the world.

good luck bro,

tito
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Shotgun approach., posted by alex on Jun 10, 2001

Alex,

Sounds like you have been out and about meeting the ladies.Thousands of letters,9 trips to three continents over three years.Nice.Very cool.Must have been interesting.A question though.Is this a hobby or a serious search for someone special? Just curious.I can't really speak about FSU or LW's but I know a correspondence and a visit from a foreign gentleman is a big deal to alot of Filipinas.I suspect it is the same for ladies of other countries.Do you just explain upfront that you have places to go and things to do so they shouldn't expect much?Or is each one a potential life partner so no explanations needed?
I guess my question is how do you balance your game with the feelings,hopes and dreams of these ladies?

tito

alex
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Shotgun approach., posted by tito on Jun 10, 2001

Well, I use Sundays to write to the ladies, I keep at least 12 going at all times, this number will drop to 6 or up to 20 or so. I buy Birthday Cards at Dollar General by the box, same with all holiday Cards. Return Postage Coupons from the Mail Box Etc. are a must. I travel with my job, my original goal was to have company in major places like HK, SIN, or BHK, now looks like Mainland China is next. Yeah, I feel like a dog doing by keeping more than one.

Here is the truth, three years ago I had a girl picked and I went to HK and she was a complet B$#%H, she spent most of  her time on a cell phone. Luckily, I was interviewing with a BHK company and I was able to salvage something with a Thai lady, but I am not Bud. so out with that, in her eyes.

I wasted a lot of money with the "one and only one approach" many of the guys on the board told me to visit three, this is what I have done, and it has worked wonders. I know most of these girls have other Pen Pals, but they wont' tell. Sometimes there friends will write and give some dirt on what's happining. When I visit I always ask for the address of her friends and I send cards on holidays with a photo, this helps keep things interesting.

Lot's of gals with problems, just like the US, but easier to deal with I believe. Most of the ladies are Domestic Helpers, so I send New years card to their employer also, usually they will let the lady out for the evening till about 10pm or so, this helps out on keeping Sundays free in HK or Sin. Also pick two ladies in HK, because Cathay stops there, book a stopover with Cathay and get a great room with free transport to Kowloon real cheap.

Email me for photos or travel options, Goodwife has great info as well.

good luck

cc
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Tired fingers, posted by alex on Jun 10, 2001

What's you recommendation for Hong Kong? I stayed at the YMCA (great location!!!) but even that was about $80 a night (US$, not Hing Kong$)...
Jimbo
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hong Kong Hotels, posted by cc on Jun 11, 2001

YMCA Yau Ma Te is great; breakfast buffet is included in that $80.  You can't do much better than that unless you stay in a pension house.  asia-travel.com will show you the internet specials.

Jim

alex
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to HK hotels - always expensive, posted by Jimbo on Jun 11, 2001

Chungking mansion, $150 USD for one week. That is cheap. Also you can go to the Otter Disco on Sunday and meet plenty 0' Fillipinas who enjoy dancing and beer, the bar opens at 1300 and it is packed.
Jimbo
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Dodge,

People I know find addresses online or in catalogues, and then write snail mail, email, use chat, or find introductions through other means like friends on this board.  So I agree with huma's advise, if not his delivery; he's not known for his tactfulness but that's part of his charm Shocked)

Jim

Peaches
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Advice on tour companys, posted by Jimbo on Jun 9, 2001

Hahaha w

humabdos
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Advice on tour companys, posted by Jimbo on Jun 9, 2001

Yes I know Jim I do need to work on that delivery, was I to "frank" as the filipino's would say? he he he   Thanks for the charming part though! :^)  Humabdos
Dave H2O
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Advice on tour companys, posted by humabdos on Jun 9, 2001

Hum,

You are really not so difficult. We just have to determine which Hum we are dealing with:  Humabdos...Humboltos...Hum...Hummer...Bumabdos....   ;o))

Dave H.um

humabdos
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Tour company's are for people who are to stupid to figure it out them self's! don't use one!  Just my .02  Humabdos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: