Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 07:34:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoda  (Read 3837 times)
Keith Smith
« on: April 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi, Brother. How are you? Fine, I hope. You LOVE that Crystal Palace, don't you? Anyway, I will be returning to Cali in August. I'm considering staying one week at Crystal Palace (I need a place with a pool). Are you returning to Cali soon? Take care. PEACE.
Hodajr
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hoda, posted by Keith Smith on Apr 9, 2001

The Palace holds a special place in my heart, because it was the first place I stayed at. And of course, it is where I met Stivalis. I'll be in Cali "REAL SOON". I won't be staying there, but whenever I'm in Cali, I always stop bye to say hola & to relive that special feeling. I'll give you a shout about what's going on when I get back....

Peace...And make that reservation!   Hoda

Keith Smith
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to W'sup Keith, posted by Hodajr on Apr 9, 2001

Hi Hoda. I will definitely look into that reservation this Friday. Enjoy yourself and be careful. PEACE.
Hodajr
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: W'sup Keith, posted by Keith Smith on Apr 9, 2001

Yo Dawg,

I jsut took a look at your profile & saw that you lived or atleast at the time you sent this profile in, that you live in NYC. Give me a shout, so we can hook up, Yo!

Peace....Hoda

Keith Smith
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: W'sup Keith....Well I'll be...., posted by Hodajr on Apr 10, 2001

Master Hoda, what's goin' on? Yes, I was born, raised, and STILL living here in Brooklyn, N.Y. (born in East New York and raised in East Flatbush. I still live in East Flatbush). I would gladly tell about my experiences in Colombia (and other spots) if you like. My e-mail address is: VCultist@aol.com. By the way, your lady is OFF THE HOOK!!! Take care. PEACE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: