Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 11:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intro and questions  (Read 27245 times)
Sancho
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Starman on Apr 17, 2001

Tim, I dont know where you read, my response to your little dog buddies post was based on experience not on high school locker room rumors, or a bad personal experience with a hispanic in the USA, I travel/work throughout latinamerica, have lived 1/3rd of my life in Mexico, speak fluent spanish, and own a residence in Monterrey Mex, I do not know it all like your little english only dog buddie claims but I and others have gained an intense experience living in latinamerica and friends/contacts all over latinamerica to back it, so when some fool who posts under various handles decides to cut down a race and make totally incorrect vicious, filthy, derogatory, and hateful comments on Mexicans in order to boost his low self esteem in front of new visitors he should be corrected, legit, factual, experienced info should be offered opposed to assumption right? I am open minded/diplomatic well traveled and do not/will not accept hatred or bigotry of any type and it was your idol who connected Mexicans to "DONKEY SHOWS", "12 yr old girls having sex?" etc, etc,(read your buddies Mexican response) and in the educated civil society from which I am from this perversion-hatred is not accepted! there has been people in the past requesting legit info on Mexico and other countries besides Colombia and I, Malandro and others have provided info to them by email after they where attacked/chased and involved in the traditional houndog PISSING CONTEST by your little dog buddie who has been to Colombia only so chooses to attack anybody with interests or knowledge elsewhere!
I, Malandro, and others have constructive info to offer based on latinamerican experience not opinion nor PERSONAL PREJUDICE and do not need your permission to post here, this is a latina discussion board on the internet, not the high school locker room where new people are crapped on and you the lil dog and his buddies can run around slapping each others butts!....so get over it! and when a smelly little pissy dog is biting at my feet I will kick it over the hedge when necessary, its called the learning process
P.S. You stated that I insulted the lil perverted dogs novio? I was not aware that he had a boyfriend? either you are insinuating something about your lil perverted dog buddie or your few words of spanish is implorable! you guys who refuse to seriously intensively study/learn spanish upon your latinas arrival are in for a serious surprise, you can flame me if you want denial(easy way out) but take heed, your ladies will make spanish speaking friends(males/females) whether you like it or not and if you are not active in the group, you will end up on the curb!
....."I bid a great day to all"  attentamente El Sancho
Starman
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Sancho on Apr 18, 2001

Sancho,

The reference to Houndog's "novio" was simply a misspelling...just as your response has many grammatical errors as well. I count at least 20 errors. If you examine my post, I'm sure you can find many as well. No reason to be insulting.

You then assume that I'm not learning Spanish based upon my error, you are really reaching. While I'm still learning, and will be for years to come, I'm currently being taught Spanish by a Mexican lady at her home, and I'm really enjoying learning the language and find it very interesting as well as the culture. I'm taking this very seriously and would not even think of going down south without making a serious effort.

As far as your comments concerning Houndog being my buddy or "idol", I really do not understand where you got that impression. Just because I made comments concerning your personal and insulting attacks does not make that so. It is not personal, it's simply based upon your writing style. I do not know Houndog or yourself, so all I can do is do by what is written on this forum. Maybe you guys know something about each other that I do not, but that's beside the point.

I'm not trying to give you or anyone permission to post here...I'm only saying that personal attacks are not constructive, and if you do not engage in name-calling and the like, it goes a long way in building a respected image.

Your response to may post in the way that it was written is a good example of what I was referring to. I hope that we all, Houndog included, do not resort to lowering ourselves by continuing this diatribe in such a manner.

Tim Nelson.

Sancho
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Starman on Apr 18, 2001

I commend you on your efforts, thats fantastic that you are learning spanish, nobody can know it all and we never stop learning, right? and I sincerely wish you the best and with the effort that you are putting forth Im sure you will find the happiness and success that you rightfully deserve!
Also, I can tell you from a personal/business experience in LA there is nothing more impressive than a gringo rambling in spanish!
           ....Have a great day!  ...El Sancho
Houndog
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Sancho on Apr 18, 2001

***I, Malandro, and others have constructive info to offer based on latinamerican experience not opinion nor PERSONAL PREJUDICE and do not need your permission to***

You are a Liar....Malandro is the one who came on how Mexican Soap Operas potray the real LA. Malandro started the White Envt thread, Malandro has never been to Colombia or Mexico and when he does visit a L Country he spends his time in Bars...Dating Bar Girls for money...that what his trip reports state.

You on the other hand have never posted ANYTHING...not one scap of information relivant to or helpful about this venue. Sancho in mexican means "scumbag".

Not only have I been there, I live in a Hispanic Communityand have travelled PLENTY to Mexico for the last 30 yrs and the last couple years Colombia. There is no comparison in the Two Overall attitudes. The info I provided about age of consent comes from the UN commision on child endagerment you lowwlufe troll.

Houndog

Sancho
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Houndog on Apr 18, 2001

Well gee lil dog, you state in your typical bigoted flames that you have all of this experience from your failed marriage to a Mexican, and today you add 30 yrs of Mexican travel to your resume? and you have the nerve to call people liars? and you never picked up the spanish language and presently are not intensively studying it? HOW PATHETIC! SAD SAD SAD! dont forget to add to your resume that you eat at Taco Bell also! The best you can do is to state that "Sancho in Mexican means scumbag"? In Mexican??? whats Mexican?? there is no such language called Mexican? any person with the least amount of education knows that!! I think we all can now completely understand 100% why your inlaws could not stand you and why your marriage failed! your a real sharp guy? You can scream, insult and deny the truth day and night but you have a severe anger problem that you should learn to deal with! and nobody will like you if you do not like yourself, and dont kid yourself if you think that a Colombiana is going to hang around and deal your childish explosive insecurities just because of your $$$ invested in this, you are going to be in for a BIG surprise! a spanish only speaker in Houston can get along just fine without you and your insecure control freak fantasies to drag her down! You really need to get out a little lil dog!  ruf ruf ruf!!!
   .....A great day to all
Houndog
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:PATHETIC LIL DOG, posted by Sancho on Apr 19, 2001

Quite the writer aren't you......but a lonely bitter guy like you doesn't have anything else to do....now do you....

Idiot, I've lived in California and Tewas my entire life....close to Mexico you ignorant fool.

BTW...you don't know my studuy habits Moron...but my espanol is doing fine..thanks...so is my relationship...which is more than you can say ...I see from your bitter replies you are on a longer dry spell than malandope...not surprising....

Good luck with those Bar Girls....

Houndog

Sancho
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: poor loser, posted by Houndog on Apr 19, 2001

Calm down lil doggie, you need to watch your blood pressure, and control your hatred and bitterness of women, just because they wont speak to you it does not make them all bar girls, and Im truly happy that your relationship is working out well for you, and in your case it could probably stay that way as long as your lady cannot understand you and lives in a separate country away from you!
......Good Night
Houndog
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Sancho on Apr 15, 2001

Hey sancho.....you might be the gardner coming behind somdbody...but it won't be me....sancho is a perfect example of mexican trash talking slang and attitude...Sancho is a term to describe a wife/GF thief...the guy sneaking in while the husband is at work.....and you want respect..?? You're name implies you are a scumbag....!!!

So I know more about mexicans, their attitudes and culture than you think ...and having been married into a Mexican/American family for 5 years gave me a nice peek under the rug...into the REAL ATTITUDES lurking behind the masks.....

Here's a little tidbit of info for you about conservative attitudes....the legal age for consentual sex in Mexico for females is 12...thats the law....not very conservative in my book....in Colombia 18 ...along with the rest of the civilized world. So you better do your homework....I've done mine.

Houndog

Sancho
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Houndog on Apr 15, 2001

WELL WELL WELL! It seems you have a SEVER ANGER PROBLEM and you are really showing your true colors, admit it, you have always had zero luck with women so you really hate them all, you talk trash on Mexicans, suggest DONKEY SHOWS, and claim to know Mexican law, and now you involve sex with twelve year olds? whats really on your sorry little friendless redneck mind pervert? oh well, at least you have your little internet world to turn to and a keyboard to hide behind, I as many others come here to share info regarding Latinas (women from LatinAmerica) and do not care nor have the time for a little pissing war with a highly illiterate KKK bigot loser such as yourself, Dont bother checking yourself because you have already wrecked yourself! oh, sorry I couldnt get back to you sooner, it was a beautiful day here on planet Earth and I was out enjoying it with special friends, you should try getting out sometime and maybe work on your anger-hatred problem and possibly make some real life friends that can help take your mind off of filth, donkey shows, child molesting, and racism! good luck on your perverted endeavors little dog and I will pray for your poor mailorderbride!
Starman
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Sancho on Apr 16, 2001

Sancho stated:

"your mind off of filth, donkey shows, child molesting, and racism! "

Sancho,

Houndog stated that the legal age for a girl to be married in Mexico is 12 years old. Where did child molestation come from?

Racism? He just simply stated that the Mexicans he has experience with have been racist. Racism is something all cultures have a problem with. Many people from Mexico and America are racist to a agree. This was simply his experience and opinion. He didn't make any racist remarks.

You have stated that you speak fluent Spanish, have lived a third of your life in Mexico, you are well traveled, etc.

Great! Please post some constructive advice inline with the subject matter of this forum. That's what we are here for. Most of us are Americans and I for one, love the Latin American culture, language and people. That's a big reason I'm looking there for my future bride.

So, to bridge the gap between cultures and help improve our changes for success, this discussion board was created with that in mind. Since you are not the typical man looking south for a wife, and your life experiences are potentially an asset for those of us needing guidance, then by all means provide some constructive information.

Other than that, what is your purpose here?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Tim Nelson.

Sancho
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Starman on Apr 18, 2001

Tim, Im sorry you took my post personally, it was not meant to be in your case, but quite honestly the lil dog will receive the treatment he earns from his hateful pissing attacks he imposes upon people with knowledge based upon their experiences, not assumptions based upon speaking english/living in a barrio in the USA! We can go in circles over and over but I dont believe that you or I have the time for it!  The "Donkey Shows" and other dirty putdowns came out of the mouth of the lil dog in his attempt to slam Mexicans, as he later explained he had bad relations with his Mexican inlaws in the USA? so he feels he knows and can justify hatred of ALL Mexicans?  "I DO NOT ACCEPT NOR CONDONE RACISM OF ANY TYPE"  The lil dog is in Houston (not Miami), 5 hrs drive from the Mex border, of course Houston has LOTS of hispanics and the majority are Mexican and Im sure the lil dog is going to be real happy when his spanish speaking wife happens to befriend other spanish speakers whom she likes(who else can she talk to)and they turn out to be Mexicans? what will he do beat her? exchange her for another? put her in a cage? hate all Colombians? and then go hunting for a Filipina?  

CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE: If a person plans on marrying a latina he should have an OPEN MIND and have some cultural sensitivity towards the differences,(Im not talking about eating Taco Bell)  you should have at this point at least a decent command of her language(not perfect) to communicate with her, impress her, make her giggle, and show your sincere respect to her without a middleman! after all its only fair that you learn her language since she is taking the time to learn yours, right? if you are serious with an english speaking woman would you let some other person speak for you? of course not, I hope not, a responsible normal man can fend for himself and make his lady happy! and you should possess compassion not hatred, how many women get turned on by hatred? In latinamerica it is a common custom for friends and family to invite out of town visitors to stay in their homes and the man should take the opportunity to stay at the house with her family, after all you are family, right? and you can really see what your lady is like 24-7, and vice versa, opposed to telling a translator to make sure she is a good one and check for red flags? thats your job! this list can go on and on and the basic truth is if you want acceptance you should be accepting and demonstrate it, in Latinoamerica the family plays a BIG part in the relationship and I have seen grandmothers actually make or break a relationship, believe it!  
You can deny all of this and shoot holes all through it if you wish, or open the mind and understand this is not based upon opinion, this is real life experience!
.....Have a great Day!               El Sancho

Houndog
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questi..., posted by Sancho on Apr 19, 2001

These are my last words to you...actually too many already....you live in a serious world of denial and delusion. You are obviously a Biggot and a Racist, otherwise you wouldn't put so much effort into denying it exists. Only biggots have to deny racism to cover there own tracks. You have obviously never been south of Mexico....if you had the difference in attitude and acceptance of others would be obvious to you. Yes individuals can go either way. But the Bigger Overall Societal Prejudice or Lack of it becomes apparent to people who have been in Both Societies.

I'm going to leave you with a letter from My Fiacee's cousin......and these words....Lose your Hate and Bitterness...until you do there will be no room in your heart for love..!!!!

Houndog

From:   alvaroemp@xxxxxxx.com (Alvaro Enrique Marin Pereira)
To:   jvallan069@aol.com

thank you john for sending my mom the flowers, richard did the same and she
is happy to have met gentlemen like you and rich, and i apreciate alot what
you did, thank you again my friend people like you can't be found easily,
don't change 'cause you have already won a place in heaven, i'll keep you in
my prayers more than ever and of course luz told what you wrote to her to
tell me and i know you won't forget me, i'm sure of that, you don't need to
tell me, inmoments like this we know a person better and i've seen in you a
real good friend.
thank you again john and god bless you and luz in your future life together.
Alvaro.

Sancho
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and qu..., posted by Houndog on Apr 19, 2001

I have come to the same conclusion with you as your tired psychiatrist, the circles you bark in are meaningless and obviously your mouth is so wide open from the flames you scream that it has completely closed off your mind! you are living in a world of fantasy and make believe, and the irony of the truth is that the people you despise the most are the ones who can communicate with your future bride more than yourself! now thats PATHETIC!! and the lil dog at fault takes zero responsibility!....another day in fantasyland!
Houndog
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:yawn, posted by Sancho on Apr 20, 2001

Sancho scumbag...you started this flame session....Racsism Exists you idiot. The border is full of Mexicans fleeing north you idiot...yet none of them are looking for a gringo to settle down with you piece of trash.....so go spew your garbage somewhere else....

You'll be alone along time if you don't do something about your bitterness and hatred.

And for the last time...Any Country that allows Public Beastiality is NOT CONSERVATIVE....!!!!!

Houndog

Houndog
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Intro and questions, posted by Sancho on Apr 16, 2001

Wrong Buzzasd Breath....In fact I've always done fine with the ladies. And I'm still doing fine. I just raised my standrds....from ...ok to wonderful....and a several fold increase in the positive colum in the relatives dept.

You have a real aversion for the truth don't you. To Bad.

Live in the real world....of course the conservative myth plays just the way you like it doesn't it. But when someone honest enough to point out that the conservatism is a myth and prejudice is much closer to the mark you get all tweeked.

You better have a closer look at whats really going on in Mexico....there is a very small Dominant class ...LOTS of corruption...Machismo over woman to the extreme....that's not conservatism...it's cutural racism, ecomomic racism, and sexual classism. Where big mouth bad ass wannabes like you want control and power...at the expense of everyone and anyone else.

And don't worry...I can see plenty of fuel for those fires here also....just open you eyes punk.

Houndog

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: