Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 11:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: San Andres?  (Read 5355 times)
cdrabbb
« on: April 15, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Thinking about taking my girl on a trip to san andres in june can anyone give me some advise on where to stay and any other helpful hints
Thanks
Clint
H2-Oh
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to San Andres?, posted by cdrabbb on Apr 15, 2001

Hey,I've stayed at 3 places on San Andreas. The Aquarium,
Sunrise and a small place that is part of the Decamaron Resort chain. I think the Sunrise property is the prettiest, but I didn't like the serve or the general atmosphere of the place. I liked the aquarium because the rooms are out over the water and it's an all inclusive resort with good food. The Aquarium is also walking distance from town, so you don't need taxi's. Pricing is most expensive at Sunrise with the Aquarium the next most expensive. All included about 115 to 125 dollars a day for two people. A really good bargain I think. Watch the airline flights to get the best arrival and departure times, you need to ask questions about the best flights. Take Avianca not Aero Republic, they are never on time and you may have to wait 3 to 5 hrs to get the flight. Some of my experiences traveling to San Andreas.

Good Luck, H2-Oh

cdrabbb
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: San Andres my experiences, posted by H2-Oh on Apr 16, 2001

Thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: