Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 02:39:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Air Fares to Cebu City..Paki Help!!  (Read 18594 times)
gregory03
« on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Kumusta ka na? Gang. Going to Cebu City to be with my Mahal this summer. A travel agent recommend a $1245 plus tax to fly Cathay Pacific from San Francisco to Hong Kong straight to Cebu City. Thats kind a high on my budget. My departure date is June 16th, departure from Philippines August 16th..I can leave usa anyday after/on June 16, any date on after August 16th. Any referrals paki?? Last time I traveled to RP was back in 2001, staying two months. Look forward to my trip outta America. Gregory is taking his vacation in Georgia with my family, this would be the first time separated since he was 7 months. Lord have mercy, my new mahal is gorgeous, age 31. Salamat, ingat  lol
nealt
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Air Fares to Cebu City..Paki Help!!, posted by gregory03 on Apr 13, 2005

call 1-866-636-8666 toll free
nealt
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Air Fares to Cebu City..Paki Help!!, posted by gregory03 on Apr 13, 2005

that is not a bad price considering the price of gas
Ray
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Are you sure that’s Plus Taxes? If so, you may want to try another travel agent. I can beat his fare by booking direct with Cathay online ($1183 + 92.75 tax).

You are traveling during the high season. If you left in September, you could probably save at least $300 on airfare.

31 is too young for you :-)

Ray

gregory03
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Air Fares to Cebu City, posted by Ray on Apr 13, 2005

Hi Ray, since gregory school break before assignment to kindergarten is June-Sept 1st,. I must take my trip around this date. About her being too young? I thought maybe her age was kinda realistic reasonable compared to other much younger Pinays involved with much older Kanos. Ray, guess what?? My preference was to seek a childless, never married Pinay in age range 24-34, I didn't want a Pinay older than gregory's mother 34 age lol. After webchatting with numerous countless Pinay beauties, unfortunately I choose a 31 yr old widower with a 10 yr old Pinoy son. I don't necessary care if a Pinay is very poor, jobless and uneducated. Many of those desirable marriage minded Pinays I communicated with were Childless, Educated, Job, Beautiful, Ability to prepare excellent meals, family first before career. My Mahal is opposite to the other Pinays in chemistry, compatibles. I'm centainly thinking with my little head coz she is knock out gorgeous, her cooking in limited, her English is bad, she has older child, was married before. The only considerate is the fact that she has an older child, my speculation is that bringing a new foreign bride to America is enough possible consequences without adding her child. I was planning on having more children with my new Pinay wife immediately, so her child is a concern for me. Yes, she is trophy material lol, guess I need to concentrate on a Childless Pinay, reorganize before my trip this June. Ray, what are your thoughts?? Can you give me referrals on a good travel agent, what kinda air fare is reasonable within my travel date plan? I profusely apologize to You and others for my childish dysfunctional rants in past posts. Btw, gregory's mother and myself are great friends for gregory's sake, she is happy working there in Hong Kong as OCW worker at my expense(she webcam with gregory frequently). Gregory and myself plan to visit her in neutral HK in year 2006 instead of RP. Whatever happened to friends DaveH and Peter Lee? I notice that Peter abandoned Posting after marrying his much younger arm candy Pinay, I hope their marriage is okey. greg
Dave H
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mabuhay!! Ray, posted by gregory03 on Apr 13, 2005

Hi Greg,

I have just been working too much (overnight) and sleeping when I can. I am about ready to quit and work for myself again. We plan on living in the Philippines in about 4 years.

I am happy to hear that Gregory is doing well! My oldest son turns 20 in a few months, my younger son just turned 15, and my daughter is almost 2. They are all doing well. Good luck with your new Mahal!

Dave H.

nealt
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

call asian rose travel talk to mike ,they are on the web i have used them alot with no problems
gregory03
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Mabuhay!! Ray, posted by nealt on Apr 14, 2005

what is their website paki? Salamat
nealt
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kumusta TNeal, posted by gregory03 on Apr 14, 2005

just type in asian rose travel
gregory03
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Kumusta TNeal, posted by nealt on Apr 15, 2005

Unable to locate Asian rose travel. The Asian Rose Travel I discovered wasn't into Air fares to Philppines.
Ray
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Since you’re traveling in June-Aug, you won’t find a lot of great deals. Cathay has a senior fare for over 55 and an All Asia Pass that might save you a few bucks, BUT I think those are for max 30-day trips. I don’t know any travel agents in your area. I would call some Filipino travel agencies and ask around, maybe in Vallejo. Look for ads in those free Filipino newspapers that you see outside the Asian stores.

There is certainly nothing wrong with marrying a widow with a 10-year-old son if you are comfortable with that. After all, you have one also so she would be making a sacrifice too. HOWEVER, I would be very certain that she is truly a widow in the legal sense so you don’t run into the kind of problem that you had last time. And if you do decide to get engaged, I would get a hold of all the necessary documents during your trip. You should get NSO CERTIFIED COPIES of her birth cert, her marriage cert, her husband’s death certificate, and her sons birth cert. Also, I would get recent copies of baptismal certs for both of them.

I think Peter Lee is still on his honeymoon and Dave H changed his handle to “Princess Urduja” (LOL!)

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Widows, posted by Ray on Apr 14, 2005

Hi Ray,

ROFLMMFAOCUMMFSLTNTPIMP!!!

I've just been on a bit of a hiatus. I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to “Princess Urduja” Returns, posted by Dave H on May 4, 2005

Hi Dave,

Glad to see that you're alive and well!

Ray

Michael B
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Don't tell, and they're grateful as hell.
gregory03
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Ray, I heartly agree with you. She said that her documents at NSO office is in order, that she is free to legal marry. I am going to ask her for confirmation on her legal status to marry from NSO. Concerning her Son, If I am compatible with her, and her son can accept me, then of course I can accept her son. Ray have you heard of Wholesale Fare?? I am trying to reach them(877-253-3800). I look forward to my trip to Philippines, I am going to miss my Son. Yesterday I went to Lbc to send gift to her, I did check out the Manila newspaper for Airfares, nothing listed. I will try to look for another Philippine newspaper. Gregory is doing good, I am proud of him. Ray, I recommend that Guys purchase a webcam for their computer, very helpful indeed. Hehe I feel intimidated looking at my mahal on webcam, her beauty is jaw dropping hehe. Yaaa, I am guilty of thinking with my little head, I hope she is a Gem, met her on Cherry Bloosoms. Gotta take gregory to school
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: