Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 03:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2004 Taxes  (Read 3732 times)
Stephen
« on: May 01, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Internal Revenue Service
Department of the Treasury
Washington, DC 20001

April 15, 2005

RE: My Tax Remittance for 2004

Enclosed is my 2004 Form 1040, together with payment.
Please take note of the attached article from "USA Today" archives. In the article, you will note that the Pentagon paid $171.50 each for hammers and NASA paid $600.00 each for toilet seats.

Please find enclosed in this package four toilet seats
(value $2,400.00) and six hammers (value $1,029.00). This is
in payment for my total tax due of $3,429.00.
Out of a sense of patriotic duty, and to assist in the
political purification of our government, I am also enclosing a
1.5 inch Phillips head screw, for which HUD duly recorded and approved a purchase value of $2200, as my contribution to fulfill the Presidential Election Fund option on Form 1040.

It has been a pleasure to pay my taxes this year, and
I look forward to paying them again next year in accordance with officially established government values.

Sincerely,

Another satisfied American taxpayer.

Keith NC
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to 2004 Taxes, posted by Stephen on May 1, 2005

Stephen,

That is so true. I get so @$#%#$ sometimes when I think about how much they take from the American taxpayer and they still bitch and moan about it not being enough.  There wouldn't even be a Government if it wasn't for the hard working American taxpayer.

I watched the Cavuto report on Fox news the other day.  The report was how property taxes have gone up 28% but income has only gone up 14%.  These guys can't cut spending.  There only answer is to raise taxes.  I know that property taxes are on the local level.  But wheather it is the Federal, State or Local Goverment they never seem to soak us enough to support a bunch of social programs.    

Anyway, I hope that you and Tess are doing great and thanks for the support from the both of you.  I sent the petition for Anecita and I to Texas almost two weeks ago.  It is just a waiting game now.  

Take Care,

Keith

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: