Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 01:50:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sho-gatsu o-medeto gozaimus!  (Read 6142 times)
Jeff S
« on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Happy new year to one and all. Wishing all of you health, happiness, and success in 2005!

- Jeff & Mariko

joemc
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sho-gatsu o-medeto gozaimus!, posted by Jeff S on Jan 1, 2005

Hey Jeff,
          Happy New Year to you and your beauitful wife.

joemc

Bob S
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sho-gatsu o-medeto gozaimus!, posted by Jeff S on Jan 1, 2005

And many happy returns.

And best of luck to those still in their search or going thru the red tape visa maze.  Gambatte kudasai!

Windmill Boy
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Akemashite omedeto gozaimus!, posted by Bob S on Jan 1, 2005

Jeff & Mariko san, Bob and Akiko san, Stephen and Tess, and everyone else out there In Planet Love Land.

Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu. Kotoshi mo yoroshiku onegai shimasu. ---- Happy New Year! Thank you for your friendship and support last year.      MY friend  Masami (who we had dinner with) - sent me these greetings  today  and I am  passing them on to you  and everyone else here.  

It is sad  how I am already forgetting the Japanese that I learned  - though I watched a short Japanese film a couple of weeks ago and I understood some of the dialogue without  the subtitles still.  What is sadder still  for me  is that I am getting married twice in 2005 to my  Chinese fiance  and I do not know more that 5  or 6 words of Chinese !

We are getting slightly  nervous as she has her interview in just over 2 weeks  I think she will excell in this  but  until she gets the white slip and not the blue slip we are still concerned.  I have booked my flight to China for March - April and we are trying to book her accompanying seat on her end as it will hopefully be alot cheaper for a one way ticket.  

Assuming all goes well Kat and I plan on arriving back in the LA / Santa Barbara region on April 11 th.  It sure would be nice if we could meet together for dinner april 12 th, 13 th, or 14 th (the 14 th is probably the best day) before  we continue on our journey to Rochester on the 15 th.

So far 2005  is off to a great start --  got to sleep in late ,  took a nice hot long Shower,  went out for a Chinese buffet for dinner with my Brother - They gave me a free scroll calender with pandas on it advertising their business and my  Fortune cookie (lucky Cookie)  said " Success is on its way to you"  So all is well  so far!!!

WINDY   A.K.A.   ERIC

Jeff S
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hai Hai  - Akemashite omedeto gozaimusu...., posted by Windmill Boy on Jan 1, 2005

Well, if the fortune cookie said it, it must be true! Hope we'll have a chance to get together when you and Kat are out here. Send our best to Masami-chan.

- Jeff

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: