Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 11:32:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Story Part 1  (Read 2389 times)
Keith NC
« on: June 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

The year was 1997 and I had just moved to the coast of North Carolina for a change of pace.  I moved into the condo and my neighbors happened to be an American and he had Filpina wife both of them were in there fifties.  Right away I made a couple of good friends. I started going over to there place all the time to eat and drink a beer.  They were like Family.  Nora the wife of Charlie was like a second Mom to me after a while.  They had a teenage daughter they had adopted from South Korea.  

Day in and day out I observered how well Charlie was being treated by Nora.  She took care of the home and made sure that his dinner was ready when he got home from work.  That was the kind of wife I wanted to have when I got married.  Nora had mentioned that she had a niece in Luzon that may be interested.  But her niece was already corresponding with a cop in Boston whom she is now married too.  So decided to take another approach and I ordered two addresses from a magazine that a guy had given me.  I wrote to both of the ladies but only my ex wife responded to my letter.  So instead of writing to alot of ladies which I know I should have now I kept writing to her exclusively.  At that time I didn't have the internet so we sent letters and cards to one another for almost three years before I made the trip to Davao City.  I was in school during that time so that is why it took me so long to finally make the trip.  During those three years of correspondence I never noticed anything wrong.

I spent two weeks in Babak just across from Davao City.  About a twenty minute ferry ride.  I stayed with my ex wifes Family.  During the two weeks we got along really well and we had a great time going to Paradise Island, the malls, get togethers etc.  I got along real well with her Family.  There were some things that happened that I should have paid attention too such as she became angry very easily and exploded on her Brothers a couple times.  She seemed to not be able to calm down even when I left she was saying bad things about them and just never seemed to let it go.  

After I got back to the states I filed for the fiancee visa.  during the wait is when things started to change.  I wrote me a letter to let me know that she wanted to quit her job as a nurse because she said that her co workers were picking on her.  I had met her co worker and they were really nice people but she was my fiancee to I believed her.  So I started sending her money so that she could live during the time we were waiting to be approved.  She was making the equivalent of $200.00 a month at that time.  So I started sending her that amount even though I really didn't have it I made a way because this was the woman that I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with.  

Stephen
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My Story Part 1, posted by Keith NC on Jun 8, 2004

I enjoyed reading it..Welcome to the board...

Tess

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: