Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 08, 2024, 08:25:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow  (Read 15127 times)
shadow
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well I thought......, posted by Bear on Mar 28, 2001

Yes, after going through many "interogations" trying to find an honest one that would tell me what was her true feelings, instead of what she thought I wanted to hear, I did find one that met that qualification. What I wasn't looking for, however, was for that golden friendship to be destroyed before it got off the ground by her jealous friend with "crab mentality".
humabdos
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You get what you look for...., posted by Bear on Mar 28, 2001

Thats all fine and dandy but how would you feel after going through all you have for Marissa for her to turn on you?  Theres an old saying  (It's good when it's good and bad when it's bad) I would have cut off my right hand for my ex-wife I truly loved her with all my heart.
Have I been sewing bad seeds? NO! Did I deserve to have my heart ripped from my soul so she could gain a green card? NO!  I have done no evil to deserve this. Sometimes life deals you a bad card who knows why.
Was I looking for bad when I found my ex-wife? HELL NO!

Fact is Bear you really don't know how things will work out with Maissa You have spent very little time with her.  Yes she sounds like a very nice girl and I truly wish the best for the both of you. I hope 40 years from now you will be reaping all the benifits from all the good seed you have sewed to earn such a wornderful life.

Yes fokes sew your seed now! Send us here at the church of the blessed your hard earned $$$$$$ so you too can be blessed with happyness.  LOL *s*  Sounds like one of those TV preachers with his slick back hair and gold jewelry right?

What kind of God's creature will you be if you find out she has deceved you?  Will you wounder if one of those seeds you were sewing was bad? hmmmmm ?

Just somethin to ponder.    I truly do wish you guys a long and happy life together.

Sometimes one does not always reap what they sew or get what they are looking for. Humabdos  *F* :-(

Bear
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You get what you look for...., posted by humabdos on Mar 28, 2001

Thats not all true dude.  

Life isn't fair and no matter how hard you try, it comes back sometimes and bite you on the b*tt.  I don't know how many times I been in almost total despair because of the events that I tried so hard to control wouldn't be controled.  I have watched numerous friends and family cry there hearts out for doing the same thing, and I did by best to console them.  But in the end  we will be judged for how we responded to the situation, not what was done to us.

The one thing I do know.  People tend to rise to what's expected of them.  When they hear it enuff or believe it in themselves, then that what they become.  Guess what I am trying my best to get!?

I wish you luck dude because I know you deserve it as does Larry and Greg and every other dude on this board who only wanted love and instead got anything but love, but its still all up to you.  In most cases you find what you look for, reap what you sew and are judged for how you react.

Bear

greg
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: You get what you look for...., posted by Bear on Mar 28, 2001

What are you talking about??? Just becuz a Pinay is goood in RP, doesn't mean that she's gonna be the same in the States. I don't know where you got the idea that my Mahal doesn't Love or show me Love. How do you know that your seed is sowed on good ground??? Your Mahal's not even here yet, soooo you don't know what's going to happen. What happens to other Guys can happen to anyone even to Yourself. No Matter how carefully we plan, there's nooo guarantee that we found a Gem. We can be either lucky or unlucky, only time will tell. You need to wait until your own Mahal's here and Your been living together for years in a loving relationship before you continue to look down on other Guy's failed relationships. God Bless, greg
Dave H
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to We Reap What we Sow?Huh HuH???, posted by greg on Mar 29, 2001

There must be something in the drinking water. ;o) There are 3 divorced Colombian women. Also a Peruvian and Argentine, working real hard at it. Four were (1 still) married to Americans.

My ex-wife was a fantastic girlfriend. She was even a great wife for 9 years. Then an alien stepped in and stole her body. ;o))

Dave H.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: