Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 02:32:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asian Sweetie Site Updated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2788 times)
Jeff S
« on: March 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

See some new pics and some new faces, including Bryan and his family, and Eric the Windmill Boy's new sweetie.

- Jeff

http://www.geocities.com/jeffsatpl/

jon
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Asian Sweetie Site Updated !!!!!!!!!!!!!..., posted by Jeff S on Mar 27, 2004

[This message has been edited by jon]

Um, I see I'm ever still the bride's maid!!

Jonathan

Windmill Boy
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Asian Sweetie Site Updated !!!!!!!!!!!!!..., posted by Jeff S on Mar 27, 2004

Jeff

Thanks for taking me off of the singles page ---  took me long enough  ha ha ha.  Did the photo come accross the net to you as huge  I had to scan it in at kinkos since my  scanner is down.  it takes  4  minutes to download - anyhow great job in shrinking it down.  Are those new photo's of Stephen and Tess and you and Mariko  that I am spotting  also?

Thanks for the good job  see ya monday night.

Windy

Humabdos
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

.KGFAEKPRNHOPQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: