Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 07:32:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Honeymoon first before marriage.My comment  (Read 10859 times)
Febtember
« on: January 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

So Peter,thingkin about your partner may have bipolar disorder you go ahead laid her off because of this stupid reason of yours.Love is about a lot more than sex and sex is about more than pleasure and physical desire.Sex is totally committed love,bonding for life and about babies.That is why you should save sex for committed love of marriage.Saving sex for marriage build self-respect,willpower,trust,strong communication and true love.raquel
Peter Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Honeymoon first before marriage.My comme..., posted by Febtember on Jan 9, 2004

Well Raquel you know you are right, morally I was wrong and we were both guilty in the eyes of the church.  I can be scolded for what I did for sure, and there are many reasons but never an excuse.   But now we are a happy couple who look forward to a life long relationship and love.  

Ray
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Honeymoon first before marriage.My comme..., posted by Febtember on Jan 9, 2004

Normally, I have no problem with two consenting adults making whoopee out of wedlock. However, in this case I have to agree with you Feb. I think Peter was nothing but a selfish old man taking advantage of a naïve young girl. He is old enough to know better and is setting a bad example for the rest of us. I think he should get 50 lashes with a wet noodle!

Or just maybe, it was all HER idea. Is it possible that SHE wanted to try out Peter’s peter first, before she committed to marriage, just to make sure that the old fart could still get it up and live up to his namesake? I guess we’ll never know… ;-)

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I agree..., posted by Ray on Jan 9, 2004

I’m innocent and another potential victim of a Filipina plot to deflower my prided and manhood.  Like you said we will never know if I have been had I will have to learn to live with it.   I will just have to let her know who the boss really is from now on..   Wet noodle lashes?  Oh please, Oh please, Oh pleaseLOL
Dave H
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I agree..., posted by Ray on Jan 9, 2004

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hey Ray,

For once, you make sense! I think Peter was the victim here. Poor, lucky bastard! Shocked))) She was trying him out...after all he has a bad hip. All day long he drove that motorcycle around those 7107 (high tide) islands. Night after torturous night she made him perform marital acts from the Kama Sutra..."The Union of the Tiger," "The Union of the Elephant," "The Position of Andromaque," "The Accordeon," "The Flying Monkey"... He certainly proved that the "hip bone" is not connected to the "Peter bone"... ROFLMAOCUMMFLPASIMMFD!!! I personally think he should be canonized for his acts of debauchery..."Saint Peter of Planet Love" or at the very least renamed "PETER the Great." Shocked)))

Dave H.

Humabdos
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to He's Innocent!, posted by Dave H on Jan 9, 2004

OK everyone here's your assignments for the week!
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/main.htm

Splitting bamboo! ROTFLMAO!

Humabdos
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

OK everyone here's your assignments for the week!
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/main.htm

Splitting bamboo! ROTFLMAO!

Carr
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Carr]

What kind of Kama Sutra book did you buy?  And are you sure that's the original unabridged version?  I think you got the Jerry Springer version.
Ray
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I think anybody with the Name 'Peter' is probably automatically guilty of thinking with the wrong head.

"The Flying Monkey"? I don't think I should look that one up...RAPAFAPAOTFF!

Ray

nealt
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to He's Guilty!, posted by Ray on Jan 10, 2004

you have not lived till you try that one its easy and very fast
tneal
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: