Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 04, 2024, 11:39:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A true story  (Read 22261 times)
nealt
« on: January 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

A good friend of mine went to Cebu 3 years ago to try and find a good women that he may marry well he met one after 3 month"s they got engaged he came back to the USA. my wife from Cebu new this girls family and she found out she had a bf there and was pregnant so i told him about it the marriage was off.he went back 4 months ago to meet some women his driver new there where 9 of them he fell in love again and got married this time to a 29 yo women the driver introduced him to the drivers name is jarred if you ever go there.well he rented a apartment and planned to stay there untill her papers are ready he left all money matters up to her (his wife) he has a monthly income of $4,500 US a month in the meantime his brother in law died her in the us he went to use his ATM card for tickets guess what no money in his account now his apartment was paid for in advance for 1 year all she had to pay for was their food when he asked where $9,000 dollars went she would not answer, then he tells me she gets calls from men all over the country she says they are friends only (YEA RIGHT)also she goes to the e-mail cafe efery day.
It gets better,they have a small apartment her mother moves in her brother moves in and the mother is bringing 5to 9 girls at a time to cebu from other islands to find a job guess where they stay.
he tells his wive to kick them out never happend,he finally gets her passport and she tells him to take it back she not comeing here but if she has to it will only be to go to vegas disney land and the falls then back to cebu.
well he got back here last night he only has $30.00 to his name and will spend that to get a annulment
tneal
Stephen
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A true story, posted by nealt on Jan 13, 2004

I've wanted to call you and check on you several times, but the phone number I have for you doesn't work.

drove me an email.

sdbrittain@nospam.com

Humabdos
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Is your friend retarded or just a little slow?
Hum
nealt
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A true story, posted by Humabdos on Jan 13, 2004

he may be a little of both,maybe just dumb
Jeff S
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A true story, posted by nealt on Jan 14, 2004

Retarded, slow AND dumb? Face it - some of the gene pool is simply prey. No getting around it.

- Jeff

Humabdos
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A true story, posted by nealt on Jan 14, 2004

Does he work in D.C.? ROTFLMAO!

You know I use to blame the Gold diggers but some of these Kano's don't have a lick of common sense they almost deserve it for being so stupid!

Hum

Ray
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A true story, posted by Humabdos on Jan 14, 2004

I knew that you would finally figure that out some day Hum (LOL)

Maybe it’s like the principle of Supply and Demand. If there is a demand for gold diggers, then there is going to be a supply to meet that demand. Here’s a good example from the “other furum”:

-----
Fiancee's family and my money

Can anyone suggest the best way of handling her family taking advantage of her? I send her about 1000$ a month but her mother and family seem to always need it. She did not have any left for her phone card. I know how filipinas are taught to help and do what their mothers say but it is getting harder for me to keep my mouth shut!! Any suggestions thanks...
-----

Ray

Humabdos
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gold Digger or Stupid Kano?, posted by Ray on Jan 15, 2004

I think the supply of dumb Kano's far exceeds the supply of gold digging Filipinas, but after you factor in the Green card sharks it's easy to see why the naive Kano hasn't a china mans chance.
So how do these Kanos end up financially secure if they are so damn dumb? Easy most have or had government jobs...
Hum
Ray
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Supply and demand, posted by Humabdos on Jan 15, 2004

Government jobs? Hmmmmm? You may be on to something there Hum! :-)

Ray

don2222
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gold Digger or Stupid Kano?, posted by Ray on Jan 15, 2004

" I send her about 1000$ a month "

That is a years salary he is sending every month.
That is one stupid kano, and he is setting a really bad precedent, he is creating his own little welfare system where her family will never work again.  The demands for more and more money will never stop.

IMHO !!

Ray
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Stupid Kano !!!!!!!, posted by don2222 on Jan 15, 2004

Yep!

I suggested that he cut them off completely for a few months just to see what happens. He said he couldn't do that because then she wouldn't be able to make her car payment or finish building the new house or pay for the tuition to send her and her 2 sisters through medical school. So I suggested that he start sending her $2,000/month. ROFLMAO!

This guy isn’t even married yet! Oh well, some people will never learn…

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Stupid Kano !!!!!!!, posted by Ray on Jan 16, 2004

Does this mean I should up my wife's $100 monthly budget LOL.
don2222
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Stupid Kano !!!!!!!, posted by Ray on Jan 16, 2004

[This message has been edited by don2222]

I can introduce him to plenty of filipinas that won't ask for anything, then he only needs to send me $500 a month, for now, for my services....
Humabdos
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I can save him a lot of money......, posted by don2222 on Jan 16, 2004

That's how you are supporting yourself over there! Have you teamed up with Jean? ROTFLMAOTNTPIMP!

BTW did you hear Paris is now civilized? They got their first Starbucks the other day! ;-)

Hum

greg
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

can happen to any Fool. Tneal why didn't you and your wife try lining up some good Women in RP for him to choose from? After all, he suppose to be your friend.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: