Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 28, 2024, 04:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's Joy.  (Read 6379 times)
equitis
« on: December 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello All,
 The news is, Joy arrived in Milwaukee on November 12th.So far she is adjusting good.We are both pretty happy.Thanks for all recent and past help.

Rolf

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Here's Joy., posted by equitis on Dec 15, 2003

Hi Rolf and Joy,

Congratulations! Welcome to America Joy! I hope you enjoy the snow. We live in Florida and my wife (Filipina) really wants to see snow for the first time.

Dave H.

equitis
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Welcome To P-L!, posted by Dave H on Dec 16, 2003

Hello Dave,
Thanks..............Its great  to  see  snow  here..The  first day  I  came  here  in  Milwaukee,I  was  very  surprised  because  I  didnt  expect  that very very  cold  here,even  though Rolf  told  me  that  and  I  read  in  newspaper,watched  in t.v  and  some  relatives was  here  in America.Its  very  diferrent now that  I  experienced.When  I was  in  the  Philippines Rolf ask  me  hows  the weather  I  always  say  very  cold  here...But now I  knew  what  is cold.And before  I   dont  care  about degrees  or temperature.Because  in  the  Philippines   its  easy  to   knew like hot, rainy  and sunny  and cloudy.Thats  why  no  need  to  know  the  degrees  or whatever.
   Its  so  fun  to  say  that I  like  snow  and  sometimes  I  play   snow  here.Its  very cute.Tell  to  ur  wife  its  okey  to  her  that we can chat  and  I  can  show  the  snow  through  webcam  and  its  so  great   for  me  to  have  new  friend.Have a  good day  and  Godbless...joy
Jeff S
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Here's Joy., posted by equitis on Dec 15, 2003

It's too bad you had to arrive just as the blizzards began in Milwaukee. Merry Chistmas and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

- Jeff

equitis
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Welcome to America, Joy!, posted by Jeff S on Dec 15, 2003

Hi JEff,
 Thanks,,,,,,,,,,Well I  like  to see  snow.Because  in  the Philippines theres  no  snow  and  even  its  cold  its  so  cute...........Happy Holidays  and  Godbless....joy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: