Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:05:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 3 stooges  (Read 19290 times)
Carr
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hi Jay, thanks for the picture..., posted by Jay on Dec 18, 2003

I miss this place too.  And thanks for the compliment on my profile. I think everyone should have one, it would be nice to know a little history behind an online handle.

I am jealous when you said that you and Criselda are planning to stay in the Philippines for good. God, that is something that I want to do.  But my husband's butt is firmly planted here in the States.  He doesn't even want to move to California even though there is a really good job waiting for him.

I went home last month and bought a 1996 Toyota Revo (SUV that looks a cross between a 4Runner and a Rav4)for, get this, $5000! My brother is now using it as a commuter business to pick up and drop off office workers in Makati. I really want to live there again, there is just no place like home. And Christmas here in the States really get me down.

Nice to talk to you again. So where is my 'anti-American sentiments' posts???

Jay
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Great to be back.........., posted by Carr on Dec 18, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Carr,

"I think everyone should have one, it would be nice to know a little history behind an online handle."

I agree totaly.

Sorry, I havent been near my computer for the last few days, so I couldent answer sooner.

"anti-American sentiments' posts"?? Not even sure what you mean by that, though I can tell your joking. ;-) I never read any, I just used to call you a Nationalist to "get your goat". A Filipino thing, you know..  LOL! It was just a joke. I've always liked Manila girls! They're fiesty. A trait I admire.

$5,000 bucks for an SUV? WoW!

Criselda's favorite ride is the Rav 4. Wish I could have bought her one.

Your right, there's no place like home. Wish I was there now.

Anyway, welcome back!

God Bless,
Jay

Dave H
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Jay, thanks for the picture..., posted by Carr on Dec 17, 2003

Hi C,

Can you guess which one is Curly? That's right...the one holding the very tiny purple G-string! ;o)))

Curly Dabe

Jay
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Los Tres Estooges..., posted by Dave H on Dec 17, 2003

So who's that make me? Mo? Larry? Shepp?

;-)

Jay

Dave H
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Los Tres Estooges..., posted by Jay on Dec 21, 2003

Hi Jay,

I'm not sure...but definately not Curly Joe. LOL I think Jim has a little Mo in him just dying to get out. ;o))) Can't you just picture me spinning around on the floor like Curly wearing my purple G-string. =8oO

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Los Tres Estooges..., posted by Dave H on Dec 21, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

LMMFAO!!! I sure can! "I" think I look a bit like Larry (wasn't he the guy with all the hair?), now that my hair is getting long again. LOL!

BTW, threw that thing in the bushes when I left the beach this morning. Don't know why I didn't pawn it, didn't even cross my mind till it was too late. Coulda used the cash. That hotel cost me over a grand, can you believe that garbage? For 3 days?? Typical me, had to have the "ocean front view". Funny thing is, I never even paid attention to the view. Mostly incidentals. Darn phone bill was $267.00. I almost pooped my pants when I checked out after seeing the bill :-)

Thanks for the conversation last night. I owe you a couple now. Hope I can be of help to you someday. :-) It ain't all roses yet, not even close. At least I'm breathin' though. Also I'm home tonight. It's a start. Maybe I'll get some sleep. I think it's been about 9 days(?) without more than an hour a night, if that. I'm hearin' freakin' voices! LOL! Audio hallucanations I call them. As the Aussies say, "no worries, Mate". Nothin' I can't handle.

Take care, Bro
Jay
PS-Yeah, your right, definitly some Mo in Jim. LOL!

Dave H
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Los Tres Estooges..., posted by Jay on Dec 21, 2003

Hey Jay,

I think Larry had that Airwolf thing going on with his hair. Shocked)))

Nice to have you around to "owe" me. That's payment enough.

No worries Bro,

Dave H.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: