Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 09:21:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Kevin..  (Read 17484 times)
Dave H
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to singing: "She's Still A Mystery to ..., posted by Jimbo on Mar 29, 2001

N/T
Carrisse
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No, they didn't, posted by Jay on Mar 29, 2001

After living here for 7 years, I tend to think that Pinoys are sooooo politically-incorrect to the point of being rude.

Have you seen Subic now?  If not, you should.  I love that place.  I almost went there to work in the base but my Mom wouldn't let me.  She was afraid that I would marry a Kano GI.

Jay
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pinoy tact, what is that?, posted by Carrisse on Mar 29, 2001

Carrisse,

ROTFLMAO! Your right! What the hec am I talking about. There is no such thing in that respect.
      I guess I mean most Filipino's have a way of interacting with people by saving face for them and the other. Hiya? It's more tactful, than the "call 'em as I see 'em" attitude, that I use here in the U.S.. I never act that way in the Philippines anymore, unless I'm around other foriegner's. Tried it, it doesn't work. Can even get you hurt in some situation's or places. I've been chased with a bolo a couple of times! Smiley

Jay

humabdos
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to For Kevin.., posted by Carrisse on Mar 29, 2001

Let's not forget Carrisse if it wasn't for us Kano's you would be speaking Japanese!  To add to that I don't like some of the things the kano's did while threre and some of the towic waste left behind.  Sorry but I think most of what Kevin said might be true. In my seven trips to PI and over two and a half years of travel time racked up all over the Philippines. I have experenced some of this,but I knew what to expect Once you know these things you take note and just accept it. Like you said when in roam do as romans. We can disagree and still be friends right?  ;-) *s* Humabdos
Carrisse
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: For Kevin.., posted by humabdos on Mar 29, 2001

Hum,

Do we have to go back all the way to WWII?

Of course, we are still friends!  More so now that May said you are a sweet man.

may10
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to World War II, posted by Carrisse on Mar 29, 2001

How did I ever enter into the picture?...*s*
Dave H
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Carrisse...what did May say about me? ;o)

Humabdos...let us not forget the good things the US left behind. The decaying abandoned jeeps, that the incredible genius of the Filipinos, turned into a practical, moving work of art. A place for you to perch on the roof in perfect solitude. ;o))

Dave H.

may10
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jeepneys, posted by Dave H on Mar 29, 2001

I slept and then worked today.....*s*....have not had a chance to say what a nice man you are.

Hum vouched for you....*s*

Dave H
*s*
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What have I said about you?.....*s*, posted by may10 on Mar 30, 2001

May,

Well, thank you very much. *s* Only my ex-wife knows for sure.  ;o))

Dave H.

kevin
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jeepneys, posted by Dave H on Mar 29, 2001

and a pig to provide the aural entertainment inside (provided the stereo isn't blasting too loud).

- Kevin

Dave H
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to With a pet goat on top . . ., posted by kevin on Mar 29, 2001

Hi Kevin,

You know what. Early bagpipes (throughout the world) were made out of animals with pipes shoved in their orifices. Goats were very popular.

Oh...how that pig on the jeepney could play a sweet tune. ;o))

Dave H.

outwest
?
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Why is it, you give kevin the benefit of the doubt,
he has been wounded by filipinas just like me, but
me, you never even respond to,,,,,,even when i said
complements to you twice already, you just ignore me.
Carrisse
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ?, posted by outwest on Mar 29, 2001

I'm not ignoring you, outwest.

Let's be friend. (cyber-extending my hands in friendship)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: