Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:44:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A feminist speaks out about Mail Order Brides  (Read 41335 times)
Ray
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hello Mr. Numb Nutsl!, posted by Dingo on Nov 14, 2003

If you weren't interested in my teats and my wanker, then why on earth did you ever bring it up in the first place??? I guess that shows where your mind is... :-)

You are one sick puppy!

Minnesota guy
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hello Mr. Numb Nutsl!, posted by Dingo on Nov 14, 2003

Yeah, What I said in the subject line.
Dingo
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agggh! Why don't you boys get a room N/T, posted by Minnesota guy on Nov 14, 2003

I told Gay Ray long ago to take it off the board but
he won't because he needs his tiny "ego" stroked on the
board for all the world to read.

I even sent him/her an e-mail to spare the board but the he/she never replied.

Oh well what did I expect from the flaming toady troll.

My apologizes to you Mr. Minnesota Guy.

Cheers
Dingo

Ray
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Agggh! Why don't you boys get a room..., posted by Dingo on Nov 15, 2003

Dingo, I didn’t realize how sick you really were.

Yes, your e-mail was proof that you are a Very sick man with an evil mind. I realize that mental illness is not something to laugh at, so I won’t tease you anymore. I only feel sad for you that you are so troubled. I don’t know what is going on in your personal life now, but I do hope you get some professional help real soon. Seriously, you need help!

I’ll pray for you,

Ray

Patrick
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A feminist speaks out about Mail Order B..., posted by Jeff S on Nov 8, 2003

I like this part-

"between 4,000 and 6,000 mail-order brides immigrating to the United States each year to marry men whom they have most likely never met (Kohl-Welles, 2002)."

These people should research immigration law while they're studying.  Then they'd know you have to meet in person before you can get a visa for the woman.

Michael B
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A feminist speaks out about Mail Ord..., posted by Patrick on Nov 8, 2003

Why, you're mistaken, Patrick. Every one of those 6,000 women, and their U.S. husbands as well, belong to an established religion which forbids the couple from meeting each other before the ceromony (and they provided documentation which proved that along with their I-129F petetions). She just left that little detail out of her paper, ha ha.

Patrick
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A feminist speaks out about Mail..., posted by Michael B on Nov 9, 2003

Must have been those 6,000 guys with last name Rashashani.
Michael B
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A feminist speaks out about ..., posted by Patrick on Nov 9, 2003

We used to use a baby sitter by almost that name, I think her name was 'Rashashadi'. A very (to be kind) plain looking AW who married a guy from 'over there' and of course sponsored him for a visa (if I remember right, he was over here on an H1-B when they got married), but near as I know they are still together. My daughter couldn't pronounce their name right and called her 'Kathy Radish Head'. They weren't offended, they always got a good laugh out of it. Of course my daughter's favorite cartoon at the time was 'Inspector Cat Dropping' (opps, cuss-o-meter wouldn't let her actual word through, say 'Inspector Gadget' real fast) and she even asked why they would use a name like that for a TV show?
Windmill Boy
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A feminist speaks out about Mail..., posted by Michael B on Nov 9, 2003

What ever hapened to  them  and  what  are the  end results  of their mass  arranged marriages?

Windy

Dave H
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A feminist speaks out about Mail Order B..., posted by Jeff S on Nov 8, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Jeff,

...I am "surprisingly unaware" that I've been doing everything wrong! I'm going to ask my wife if it's ok for me to change and hope she doesn't beat my ass. Shocked)))

Wow! There are "4,000 and 6,000 mail-order brides immigrating to the United States each year to marry men whom they have most likely never met (Kohl-Welles, 2002)." Oh yes, another lie...I mean "fact" from good ol' Sen. Jeanne Kohl-Welles. Gee...I wonder who these men met when they visited their fiancee or wife overseas?

Dave H.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: