Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 02:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexifornia  (Read 15800 times)
Humabdos
« on: October 19, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

http://vikingphoenix.com/immigration/davis_sign_illegal.htm

Nathan
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mexifornia , posted by Humabdos on Oct 19, 2003

Oregon has been giving licenses to Illegals for years- encouraging it in fact. Oregon is probably the worst governed state in the USA. The People's Republic of Oregon  is their goal.
Ray
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Mexifornia , posted by Nathan on Oct 20, 2003

You're right Nathan, Oregon is one of the easiest states for an illegal alien to get a driver's license. The Democrats in California were just trying to catch up (LOL).

Maybe Humabdos should clean up his own house first? ROFLMGDAOTNTPIMP!

Ray

Humabdos
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Orexico?, posted by Ray on Oct 21, 2003

O how I wish I could!
Hum
Humabdos
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Mexifornia , posted by Nathan on Oct 20, 2003

Well, I don't know about that Nathan but I can attest to the fact that we are being over run with illegals. I have to drive on the same roads with the S.O.B's!

The People's Republic of Oregon?
The first order of business round up the Wet Back S.O.B's
And march them back across the border (or at least to Mexifornia) in a march that would make the Battan Death March look like a  f-ing cake walk!

Yea Oregon aint for everyone but I don't care to live in any other state. If they aren't where you live now they will be shortly remember six or eight kids is the norm for them.

We have machines to pick most of the crops here now days... The Mexicans are busy cooking up crank, smuggling heroin, and cocaine when they aren't stealing.

Hum

Nathan
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to worst governed state in the USA?, posted by Humabdos on Oct 21, 2003

Companies are fleeing Oregon because of the horrible
business environment in Oregon. It ranks near the BOTTOM
nationally. For State income tax it is the WORST in the USA, and independent auditors rate Oregons fiscal management
in the bottom 10 of all states.
   LP is pulling out of Oregon- that is they are moving
their headquarters to Tenn. Now Oregon politicos are too
stupid to notice this: Upper management at LP moves to
Tenn. and GETS A FREE MANSION AND A LUXURY CAR TOO!
That is right! Upper mangagement reduces their Oregon
tax burder to ZERO by leaving the people's Republic,
Tenn has a ZERO personal income tax burden and a ZERO
personal capital gains burden, easily adding enough income
to an upper manager's pocket to pay for a very nice house and possibly a very nice car in the garage. I have spent more than 20 years in Oregon and the scenery is great, but the place is run by morons....considering everything above, the folks in Salem can't figure out why Oregon does lead in one statistic:
Oregon is #1 in unemployment.

Nathan

Humabdos
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to yes, the worst., posted by Nathan on Oct 21, 2003

Well, Nathan sorry to hear you lost you job and all but my Business of fourteen years gets better every year. Most of the people out of work are lazy Californians who moved here in the last ten or fifteen years.

As for LP good riddance! The siding they sold thousand of people was so poorly manufactured it grows mushrooms! ROTFLMAOTNTPIMP! The good news is I own a construction company and have made thousands of dollars tearing it off and replacing it with good siding. LP was sued and owe millions, no one will touch there products. Hummm maybe that's why they left? Check this out.

http://www.hobb.org/lp.shtml

Hum

Nathan
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: yes, the worst., posted by Humabdos on Oct 22, 2003

Hum,

Sorry, I did not loose my job, in fact I am moving my job out of Oregon. If you like the taxes in Oregon, please go ahead and ENJOY! Myself, I very much enjoy the state income taxes that I will have to pay in Nevada, which will be....ZERO!(As well as knocking off the state capital gains taxes) Construction is one of the few areas that has been doing relatively well, thanks to low interest rates.

Humabdos
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to enjoy, posted by Nathan on Oct 22, 2003

I wouldn't want to live there.
So your a boom town chaser? You can have Nevada and the sweltering heat, smog and traffic. I can think of at least three people I know who move there and bought houses. After two or three years all have moved back to Oregon. Why? Heat, smog, traffic. You'll be missing our nice green trees and lush mountain forests. Yes, the Taxes maybe lower but so will your quality of life. I can think of lots of cool places to live in Nevada but most are in the middle of nowhere, no jobs out there.
I sure wish about half of the sniveling whiners and wet backs would give up and move back to Mexifornia where they came from. The rest of us will stay here and vote out the ass holes who run Oregon now and send them packing.  Then we can work on the morons who run D.C.

Hum

Nathan
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Nevada? Nice place to visit but..., posted by Humabdos on Oct 23, 2003

Hum,

I'm self employed- I can take my job with me wherever I want, and I don't need to chase boom towns. Actually I think Vegas sucks big time and I prefer smaller towns. So we agree....Oregon is run by A holes.

Humabdos
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Nevada? Nice place to visit but..., posted by Nathan on Oct 23, 2003

But the whole damned country is run by A- holes! lol
All we can do is vote them out.
Lots of cool places in Nevada. I like to explore the old mining towns (in the winter time) A house up at Tahoe would be nice too!

Hey you might want to reconsider leaving Oregon Hooters has plans to open two places here soon!

Hum  Ps sorry if my sarcasm pissed you off just messing with you. ;-)

Dave H
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Hum,

The development where I live won a lawsuit against LP and years later got that rotten crap all pulled off and replaced. Fortunately, I didn't have any on my house.

Dave H.

Humabdos
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Maybe you should move to Mexifornia and get a job in a taco stand. LOL
Hum
Nathan
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to P.S., posted by Humabdos on Oct 22, 2003

Hum,

Who said I lost a job? You are not worth my time.

Bear
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mexifornia , posted by Humabdos on Oct 19, 2003

that if Arnold doesn't put and enforce restrictions that will in reality kill it the feds will step in and rule it illegal.

Bear and Honey

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: