Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 05:28:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whites Only Biological Bomb by N. Korea?  (Read 25742 times)
senge
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Skull..., posted by Peter Lee on Sep 30, 2003

How about the 'race bomb' that seems so to settle so prevelently in the mindsets of caucasion males?

Arrogance and supremacy has cost the lives of tens of millions of caucasions (read WWI, WWII...)

Adolf Hitler, for all of his white supremecy rhetoric, was perhaps the biggest facilitator of white on white violence, and he darned near led to the total destruction of the white race (20 million killed in Russia alone).

Peter Lee
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Skull..., posted by senge on Oct 1, 2003

Hey, hey, how many did Stalin kill?  Hitler didn't come close.  Lets give the credit were credit is due.
Dave H
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Skull..., posted by senge on Oct 1, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Senge,

"How about the 'race bomb' that seems so to settle so prevelently in the mindsets of caucasion males?"

I'd have to disagree with you on that. There's a few real azzholes in every "race" and I don't think one particular group has the monopoly on it!

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well..., posted by Dave H on Oct 1, 2003

I think the Christinans may have the monopoly in the past.  Galalao wasn't to happy with them either LOL
Dave H
:oD
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well..., posted by Peter Lee on Oct 1, 2003

I think us Christians should try to get the monopoly back then. Shocked))) I'm up for another Crusade. There have been several interesting Christian vigilante groups in the Philippines. The Ilaga Group being one of the most famous.

Dave H

Rick C
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to :oD, posted by Dave H on Oct 1, 2003

Hey Dave,
I am just sitting here doing some surfin' about the Ilaga Group.  Do you know much about this group?  Are they actual "crusaders" (ie. talk the talk and walk the walk) or just thugs lookin' for a fight?  Very interesting topic.

Rick

Dave H
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: :oD, posted by Rick C on Oct 1, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Rick,

Probably a little of both. I don't know a lot about the Ilaga Group. I do know that they are one of the most feared of the Christian vigilante groups (paramiltary) and were supported by the Marcos government in the`1970s. They were led by the Manero brothers. Norberto Manero Jr, reportably ate the brains of a priest and several others that they had killed. They were/are anti-Muslim, as`well as anti-communist. Some other Christian vigilante groups include Tadtad, Pulahan, and Sagrado Corazon de Jesus.

Dave H.

http://www.codewan.com.ph/CyberDyaryo/commentary/c2000_0529_01.htm

http://www.cyberdyaryo.com/features/f2001_0328_01.htm

http://www.philsol.nl/A00a/Pahra-vigilante-mar00.htm

Peter Lee
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whites Only Biological Bomb by N. Korea?, posted by Matt on Sep 29, 2003

Chile Mat,
People get killed in your home town everyday, go check the emergency room.  I sleep with all the windows open.  Whenever I think it's getting scary out there I think of when I was in Viet man.  Compared to that everything else is like picking roses.  Western intellegence? LOL Race based bomb?  Sometimes it's fun to be paranoid, if others play along.    Sounds interesting, I thought we had one with AIDS.  This planet would do better with less people on it anyway.  I seen a bumper sticker that says "Save the Planet, Kill Yourself".  Any volunteers to save the planet? LOL  
The trick seems to be that when  scientists find new ways of destroying ourselves will we find new ways to control the them?   It looks like we are bright enough to discover new ways to destroy without the ability to control it.  So the question is how long we will last before we self destruct.  As long as it don’t happen in the next 35 years I pass.
Dave H
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Whites Only Biological Bomb by N. Ko..., posted by Peter Lee on Sep 30, 2003

Hi Peter,

I agree that it's sometimes fun to be paranoid. LOL I just heard of around 60 underground US military bases that are housing aliens from outer space. With my head shape, they just might be my ancestors. He he he...

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yep!, posted by Dave H on Oct 1, 2003

Warning:  CIA leak White House:
Aliens drop off their worst male criminals on this planet 3rd from the Sun, it is considered the greatest punishment in the universe.  There is no escape and aliens are forced to marry AW as a form of hard labor.  Then they are put to work with jobs that have little meaning to life just to earn enough money to eat and sleep.  If they earn too much, taxes put them to a punishing level again.  If they earn more AW are programmed to divorce them take all of their positions so they have to start all over again about every 5 years.  It is a dangerous planet full of disease war and bad weather.  Aliens are here for hard labor and mental cruelty and are bombarded with news and local events to take away any feeling of security.  Medical problems are handled by competent doctors motivated by money who will inflict more punishment by conducting many unnecessary tests most, very painful.  The idea is to deter future crimes in other planets by making the punishment so harsh that no alien will want to be sent here.  It seems to be working coz less aliens are scheduled to be shipped here in the future.  There are now more punishers for the aliens than aliens.  To deter escape plans aliens will be made busy by being brainwashed in a number of religions to further their hardships on themselves and others.  
Bulletin:  The universal council has since softened the hard line attitude and allowed some better behaved aliens to marry women from an unstable Island on an Ocean on the Planet as a reward for good behavior.  They must show a minimum income of about $20K for the past 3 years show no criminal record on this planet and have one or two previous AW as post punishments to qualify.   They have a better chance if they are over 40 years of age and showing previous marital hardship.  Applications are through organizations that require 6 months to a year waiting period.  It seems that these young women from these Islands feel sorry for the aliens and are willing to make the few years they have left more pleasant.   If you feel you are an alien and are eligible for good behavior contact PL for details.  For more information and donations email Peter Lee.  
Ray
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yep!, posted by Peter Lee on Oct 1, 2003

Hey Peter, what the heck have you been smoking? ROTFLMAOCUML!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: