Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 10:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whites Only Biological Bomb by N. Korea?  (Read 25814 times)
Matt
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Peanut Brain, posted by Ray on Oct 2, 2003

n/t
Dave H
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to LOL-Ray and Dave-y'all crack me up n/t, posted by Matt on Oct 2, 2003

Hi Matt,

Different points of view can make this place pretty entertaining and interesting. I have a friend who spends a large chunk of his income buying various books and videos (and dropping them of at my doorstep) on all of the latest conspiracies...New World Order, Iluminati, H.A.R.P System, alien agenda, crop circles, railroad prison cars, American prison camps, Catholic agenda, Princess Diana's death, tainted vaccines, you name it... Some of it makes you wonder, while some is simply hilarious. It's hard to discuss much with him since he is a paranoid schizophrenic.

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whites Only Biological Bomb by N. Korea?, posted by Matt on Sep 29, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Matt,

ROFLMAOCUMLPIMP!!! Now that is funny!

“A whites-only ethnic bomb in the hands of bin-Laden or a rogue state like North Korea or Iran could have a dramatic effect on the current balance of power,”

If possible, Iran or bin-Laden would end up killing themselves in the process since they're Caucasian. Race was originally based mainly on skull size and shape. Now it has come to reflect ones skin color and outward appearance...beneath the skin's surface, people are essentially the same. With continued advances in transportation, the world gene pool is becoming more blended and it is becoming impossible to tell who is "what." Today, many cultural anthropologists consider race to be more a social or mental construct than an objective biological fact. In other words, what we perceive as racial differences, are actually cultural differences.

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Suicide?, posted by Dave H on Sep 30, 2003

Does that mean my nose will grow flat in a few years? LOL
Dave H
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Suicide?, posted by Peter Lee on Sep 30, 2003

Hi Peter,

Just be careful with your students. My nose got smashed flat. Shocked)

Dave H.

Jeff S
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Suicide?, posted by Dave H on Sep 30, 2003

I laughed, too. Bin Laden is as caucasian as a Swede. As I understand it, there are only three "races," Negroid, Caucasoid and Mongoloid. It has nothing to do with skin color. Australian aboriginies are Caucasian and Native Americans, Mongoloid. Most of us, though, are mutts - mixtures of the three. The concept that a biological weapon would be useful for only one race is ludicrous. If one could be developed that only affected one of the three races, that's walking a mighty thin line, who says it wouldn't mutate into something lethal for all. Bacteria and viruses do this all the time. How many different kinds of flu are there? Dozens, and dozens more appear every year, each slightly different.

- Jeff

Peter Lee
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Suicide?, posted by Jeff S on Sep 30, 2003

So you agree then that AIDS is the perfect cultural bomb.

Like a bomb a few innocent victims are collateral damage.   The vast majority for the reason it has developed are dying.

Anyone for conspiracy theories LOL

Dave H
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Suicide?, posted by Jeff S on Sep 30, 2003

Hi Jeff,

The "three race" theory was based largely on skull shape and cranial capacity. Anthropologists in the 19th century argued that skull capacity equated directly with intelligence. Caucasians had a larger cranium (braincase) and thus were considered smarter. Very convenient in white dominated society. Some people still cling to the theory despite being disproven over one hundred years ago.

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Skull..., posted by Dave H on Sep 30, 2003

So that means women must feel that black men are the most intelligent since women always feel men think with the midbrain and we know by genetics who is gifted there.
Peter Lee
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Skull..., posted by Dave H on Sep 30, 2003

Well Dave H
Look what you started,
Warm climate humans may have developed differently than cold climate ones.  If your ancestors came from a cold climate and they planed ahead for bad times coming they survived.  Speed and the ability to out breed had little part in it.  On the other hand in warm climates, speed and the ability to out breed the competition may have had an advantage?  With  modern transportation these cultures met and now have very little in common with each other.   It may explain why one developed the big bomb and the other has a record of dominating the Olympics that pertain to speed.  
To bad that it is not politically correct to do any research on this taboo subject.  
The native tribes in Palawan average 6 children per family, only two are expected to live.  They run through the woods with speed, including the older men.  They didn't seem to have what was taught by their elders and improve on them.  They seemed happy with just staying the way they are.  In contrast check what the cold climate people are doing!   Is one smarter than the other?  Probably not much just the priority of the offspring to adapt to its environment.  If the theory is true than warm climate humans who had an advantage in out breeding the other would be affected more with AIDS than a cold climate humans who did not evolve mass breeding to compete and adapt..   So is there a race bomb?  Is it already in place?  If so wouldn’t it be an advantage to keep it quiet?  
Dave H
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Skull..., posted by Peter Lee on Sep 30, 2003

Hi Peter,

I think AIDS is more of a Gay or Bugaron Bomb. It really hasn't rapidly spread into the heterosexual community as was predicted, in spite of efforts of some to make it happen.

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry about that! LOL, posted by Dave H on Oct 1, 2003

I disagree 100% and Africa is a good example.  Women have so many kids their virgina is so big the men go anal.  Thus a big AIDS problem.   The fact that they are very promiscuous don't help either.  Before AIDS it was probably good coz it helped spread the gene pool.  but now
Dave H
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Sorry about that! LOL, posted by Peter Lee on Oct 1, 2003

Hi Peter,

LOL The rectum was certainly designed as an exit, not an entrance. But, I don't think the cause of AIDS is monogamous butt sex. Although it may be spread that way by disease infected partners, it can also be transmitted orally, vaginally, and through blood.

"Women have so many kids their virgina is so big the men go anal." ROFLMAOCUMLSIMMFP!!! If your wife has an episiotomy or tears during birth, make sure to tell the doctor to put in an extra stitch. ;o))) After several kids, it may be a good idea to throw in a stitch or two anyway. LOL

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hmmm..., posted by Dave H on Oct 1, 2003

Are you hinting that the reason Africa has more AIDS than any place in the world that they are all queer?  LOL
The study done showed the anal thing with hetro's their reason for so much spreading of the disease along with promiscuity.
Dave H
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hmmm..., posted by Peter Lee on Oct 1, 2003

Hey Peter,

I won't touch that one with a 10 foot pole...or any pole for that matter. LOL Promiscuity has certainly played a large part in the rapid spread of AIDS in Africa. Poverty, lack of adequate medical care, and education have no doubt played a large role also. I read that many infected males in Africa believe that sex with a virgin will cure them. Tragically, young virgins are being raped and infected as a result.

Dave H.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: