Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 05:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vietnam Penpal Wesite Help Needed  (Read 37575 times)
greg
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I could care less..., posted by Ray on Aug 26, 2003

the Navy at Molate Fuel Depot painting, welding, repairing our Naval ships were done in vain?? Soo you feel that I wasn't serving the Navy after all these years?? You know what fool?? I retired from Oakland Naval Suppy Center as a long time Federal Employee. Your full of Crap, as far as I'm concerned, you did zerooooo for our country. I'm sure that you spent most of your Naval duty time hiding, drinking, eating..doing nothing. While I spent my years pumping fuel in our ships, repairing, hard labor.
Ray
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to HuH??? U mean Years of working for, posted by greg on Aug 26, 2003

Wow! I was so impressed that I farted!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go to the CR and take a greg...

greg
Rye
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to TNTSAOMGDP!, posted by Ray on Aug 27, 2003

You was sooo impressed with my post that you flew to Washington DC to eat Bush's shiiit loooooooooooooooool
Your bragging about your tour of duty in the Navy is a bunch of Crap. Your the only old bald fart that continue to boast about your so called Navy career. Yeah, you spent your Naval career hiding in the fox holes, you loud mouth Liar.
Ray
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Rye, posted by greg on Aug 27, 2003

They don't have fox holes on ships you idiot! Obviously, you never worked anywhere near any ship... ROTFTNTPUMGAOTP!
greg
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to gr-egg, posted by Ray on Aug 27, 2003

yeah my mistake U ButtLicker. You punk stayed on the ships hiding..while the real men are on land fighting. You spend your whole Navy career finding holes to hide in on those ships, shiiting in your pants all thur your sorry Naval career. Your the Dumbest Poster on Planet Love BARNONE...You should change your handle to Dumbest. Only a total Fool would waste his time talking this garbage with me, especally YOU a socalled happily married old fat Fart. Which shows how truly Stupid you are...All that Hiding musta took away your brains...Man YOU sure are A DumB AZZ
Ray
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Rye, posted by greg on Aug 27, 2003

You better calm down and take your pill before that little pea brain of yours explodes. Probably won't be much of an explosion though... ROTFLMGDAOCUMFLTNTPIMGDP! :-)
greg
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gee greggie..., posted by Ray on Aug 27, 2003

Sissy Ray. You better go jump off the bridge before that Dumb socalled brain of YOURS disappear. Probably won't be nothing though YOU DUMMY
Ray
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What I have observed  with the VC, posted by Humabdos on Aug 24, 2003

I know you probably don't care anyway Hum, but for your information the term "VC" refers to the Viet Cong, our communist enemies in the war. I doubt seriously that any of those Vietnamese refugees that you know are Viet Cong. In fact, most of the Vietnamese refugees that I know came here to escape the Viet Cong. They would take it as an insult if you called them a “VC” and probably woop your fat old horny white ass (ROFL).

The Vietnamese that I went to school and worked with were all very polite and respectful. Vietnamese women that I have known may prefer men of their own race overall, but they have nothing against American men either. I’ve known several white male co-workers who married Vietnamese ladies that they met in college or in the workplace. These guys weren’t rich, but they also didn’t refer to Vietnamese people as “VC”. They were more respectful than that!

Maybe that’s why you were never introduced to their nieces or relatives Hum...no respect? :-)

Ray

Humabdos
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A different perspective..., posted by Ray on Aug 25, 2003

I know very well what VC refers to Ray. I was just messing with Mr. NamNam.  My brother did two tours in Nam in 69 and 70. I have some very good friends who are Vietnamese. I've heard the stories first hand of how they hate the commies. My friend Vu said there's no way he would ever go back to Nam, not while the commies where in charge He hates them. My other friend Ti goes back to Nam all the time and loves it. His father was a fighter pilot in Nam they came to the US after Sigon fell when he was three years old. I've talked in depth to both of them about what they think about then and now. I find it all very interesting along with there culture. I in fact have a lot of respect for the Vietnamese and they certainly contribute more to our society than the frito bandito's G. Bush Jr. want's to let in the back door.
So Ray old buddy you really don't have a clue of what I "think" or "care" about.  

Hum

Ray
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Didn't we go over this before?, posted by Humabdos on Aug 25, 2003

No Hum, I don’t remember going over this before. It must have been some other race that you were insulting last time (LOL).

So you really respect the Vietnamese Americans? Wow, Hum actually has a heart? ROTFFLMGDAOTAHAIPCNTPIMFP! What a surprise! And I thought you just used the term “VC” because you couldn’t spell “Vietnamese” (ROFL).

Ray

Humabdos
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't think so..., posted by Ray on Aug 25, 2003

I did use VC because I wasn't sure on the spelling LOL! (Like the last time we went thru this) But also just wanted razz Mr Nam Nam a bit.

Let me see now who haven't I insulted ....

I feel bad while killing ants :-(

Hum

Ray
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Your right Ray, posted by Humabdos on Aug 25, 2003

Why are you picking on the new guy Hum? Did Mr Vietnam say something to piss you off, or maybe you didn't like his handle? I don't think it's any worse that "Humabdos" :-)

Ray

Humabdos
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just curious..., posted by Ray on Aug 25, 2003

I wasn't picking on him, it's just my smart ass way of asking a question ;-) With a name like Humabdos I have a certain image to uphold.  If you like just substitute Veitnamnaese for VC in my post. :-)

Hum

Jay
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What I have observed  with the VC, posted by Humabdos on Aug 24, 2003

Hi Hum,

Maybe it's because you refer to them all as VC, that he didn't want to hook you up. LOL!

Jay ;-)

Humabdos
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What I have observed  with the VC, posted by Jay on Aug 24, 2003

Hum... "Hoy VC  over there what you doing? LoL"

I don't date Commies Jay ;-) ROTFTNTPIMP!

HUM,   PS Hey Jay what's up how ya doing?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: