Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 11:25:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She's gonna get hit on ...  (Read 3026 times)
HaroldC
« on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

For those tuning in late, I've been getting serious with a Filipina for about a month now. (I'm now the official boyfriend- which includes moving her ring from left index to middle finger. Be good, you guys!) Have spoken with Dad on the phone- not a lot of communication, but, hey, it's a start.

The photos I had seen were few and not really remarkable- one absolutely terrible (see Ray's Rule). AND, I have been warning her that in the US men will be more aggressive in their approach- total incomprehension. Her mind just does not go there- when I say anything the least complimentary or suggestive, she just ignores it- and she thinks she is unattractive. Too 'chubby' to be 'sexy' (translates 'petite'). I am certain this is sincere- I've come at it every which way and found absolute consistency. She thinks nothing of riding the Jeepneys at night alone. She's mentioned a few 'nice' comments men (usually married) have made, and when I say 'he was coming on to you'- Really!

Well, they had a webcam in her office last night, and- Whoa! Marylin was 'chubby', too, dear (sans balcony, thank heaven- that's not my thing). Picture Chinese skin, long hair and face with narrow nose and HUGE round eyes (or maybe don't!)- 35 but you could tell me 17 and I wouldn't blink.

So, I'm doing crunches and oiling the 20 gauge (I can use it with one hand and light enough for a lady.).

Hey, you newbies, DON'T GO BY THE PICTURES one way or the other. (And by the way, her friend I mentioned in an earlier post is a fine looking woman- country raised, too.)

Mita
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to She's gonna get hit on ..., posted by HaroldC on Aug 25, 2003

The face you have after you turn 25 is the face you made - a reflection of your character.  That's why ugly ducklings turn into swans.  Shocked)
HaroldC
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: She's gonna get hit on ..., posted by Mita on Aug 25, 2003

25 is it? I wish I had the face I had when I was that age.Smiley
Does ugly ever turn back to ugly?Smiley

You once said this was an 'interesting' one. You were right. The financial angle is getting real complicated- but I know better than to talk about it. Can't really deal with nuance long-distance, or in a head-on Western way either, so it's frustrating.

I hope everything is just peachy with you.

nealt
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to She's gonna get hit on ..., posted by HaroldC on Aug 25, 2003

Harold i bet she could find a few flaws in you also don't you think so
HaroldC
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: She's gonna get hit on ..., posted by nealt on Aug 25, 2003

- that's why the crunches, for one thing. But I wasn't describing flaws. I'm sorry if I gave that impression. Maybe it sounded like I think being naive is a flaw- to the contrary, I find it delightful, if a little scary- it's a big bad world out there.

I sure hope you are doing OK, guy.

Ray
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Sounds like a good one so far Harold. Go for it!

Great advice about the photos!

Ray

HaroldC
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: She's gonna get hit on ..., posted by Ray on Aug 25, 2003

and this one is going to cure me or kill me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: