Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 05:56:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Airline tickets?????????  (Read 2256 times)
capt david
« on: August 17, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

I have decided on using Continental direct to Houston from Tokyo and probably Cebu to Tokyo with Philippines Air. It seems the best allround. Has anyone used Expedia? If so what has your experience been? Do you have any other ideas? Era was approved on the fifteenth. They told her that it would be two weeks to get her visa. What have your experiences been on this timetable? Would it be "safe" to purchase tickets for September 12th? thanks in advance, capt david
Bob S
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Airline tickets?HuhHuh??, posted by capt david on Aug 17, 2003

I used Expedia before and found it to be fine, though it only delivers to the same address as your credit card to minimize fraud.  So I switched to Travelocity which has comperable prices but will deliver internationally even though my credit card billing address is still in America.
Ray
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Airline tickets?HuhHuh??, posted by capt david on Aug 17, 2003

capt,

It's never "safe" to purchase tickets until that visa is in hand.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: