Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 06:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: crabs and grouper???  (Read 14252 times)
greg
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh shut up you idiot! :-P, posted by Ray on Jul 25, 2003

[This message has been edited by greg]

Mr Queer(Rye)!!! After spending hours of shopping for You. I finally found the perfect size 19 lady shoes for you smile. I'm soooooo delighted. You know, very difficult to find your size...Funny RYE, you walking around 6'5, 71 yrs old, 550lbs with size 19 lady shoes, Mini skirt that would fit a baby elephant, your black net stockings, white top, showing your huge Belly..Wow!! Your a sight to behold hehehe. Nooooo wonder you have to go back and forth to the Philippines for a Woman..After all, U got Your pick of countless available women lol. Soooo, having a Foreigner Wife is nothing to Bragg about. I await your trip report from your adventure to your favorite Queer club meeting tonite. looooooooooooooool
Humabdos
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Guess What?? Shocked), posted by greg on Jul 25, 2003

Do you really weigh that much Ray?
ROTFPMP! ;-)  You guys are funny!

Hum

Ray
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to 550lbs???, posted by Humabdos on Jul 25, 2003

No, that's 550 kilos! Want me to sit on your face? :-)
Humabdos
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: 550lbs???, posted by Ray on Jul 26, 2003

Here's a good way for you to louse 10lbs. Have the hemorrhoid removed from between your shoulders ;-) LMAO
Hum
Ray
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Guess What?? Shocked), posted by greg on Jul 25, 2003

51 years old? Why do you sound a like a 5-year old? I think it's time for you to grow up Greg...

"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."

Eat your heart out while you play with yourself again tonight... :-)

greg
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How old are you?, posted by Ray on Jul 25, 2003

I was just playing with You. Your a okey Guy. God Bless
Kreeger
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Rye, Wasn't an, posted by greg on Jul 23, 2003

He's trying to surprise her with his knowledge of those words. Anyway, it was a harmless question.
Ray
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to crabs and grouper???, posted by capt david on Jul 22, 2003

Crabs: Alimasag or Alimango
Grouper: Lapulapu

Crabs are usually steamed or deep fried.

Lapulapu is great steamed, grilled (sinugba), or as ascabeche (fried w/ sweet & sour sauce).

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: crabs and grouper???, posted by Ray on Jul 22, 2003

Hi Ray,

Like many Filipinas, my wife had no idea what a Grouper was and I didn't know what a Lapulapu was. Now we both know it's the same fish. LOL

Dave H.

Kreeger
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: crabs and grouper???, posted by Ray on Jul 22, 2003

Ray,

Don't forget Kinilaw ng Lapulapu... I suggested this to my wife's family and their response was "Lapulapu is too expensive to use for kinilaw". I insisted and bought 3 kilos to make it. Everyone raved about it.

Ray
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: crabs and grouper???, posted by Kreeger on Jul 23, 2003

Yes, lapulapu is good for kinilaw. The kinilaw with the little minows (dilis) is good too. Do they make it hot & spicy with the little red chili peppers?

I like kinilaw, but for some reason my gastrointestinal tract can't handle it, so I try to stay away from it :-)

Ray

SteveG
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to KInilaw, posted by Ray on Jul 23, 2003

Is that when a Filipino recipe calls for seafood of any type, I run the other direction!   I don't like hardly any of it.  Smiley   You guys on this board must be either more adaptable or are just trying to be polite, because most of the guys I know married to Filipinas feel the same way I do about their fish dishes.  LOL
                                  SteveG
DanAndChed
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just My Probably Unpoluar Experience/Opi..., posted by SteveG on Jul 23, 2003

Actually, I love most of the seafood my wife makes.  It's just that green crab fat that grosses me out.  Also, there is a dried fish she cooks that runs me out of the house.

Tilapia with rice and a couple fried eggs is our favorite for breakfast.

Dan and Mares

Ray
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just My Probably Unpoluar Experience/Opi..., posted by SteveG on Jul 23, 2003

...I know quite a few guys married to Filipinas with the same attitude as yours, so you’re not alone Steve. You're right that it's probably more the norm. The one distinguishing trait that most all of those guys have is that they grew up far from the sea and just never ate much seafood in their youth.

I grew up on the Pacific Ocean and have done a lot of fishing since I was a little kid, so I guess I’m more used to it. Also, I always had the attitude that I would try just about any food at least once to at least see how it tastes.

I’ve tried a lot of Filipino seafood dishes and some I won’t go near again. I don’t care for squid, whether it’s cooked as paksiw (in vinegar), adobo, or kinilaw. I look at squid as BAIT, not food, but I will occasionally eat fried calamari if it has a lot of Tabasco on it :-)

I love grilled fish, steamed fish, most fried fish, and Filipino ecebeche (sweet & sour fish) is one of my favorites. Today we went to the Filipino supermarket and I bought 2 whole salmon to cut into thick steaks, marinade in my own secret sauce, and cook on the barbecue grill (yummy!).

My wife’s cousin here in San Diego is married to a guy from Ohio who won’t touch anything from the ocean except shrimp or lobster. She comes of to our place all the time to have fried dried squid, dried dilis, dried dangit, and steamed crabs with the wife because I don’t complain about the smell of the stuff when it’s cooking. If she cooks that junk at home, her husband has a fit. My wife uses an electric skillet outside on the patio for the really smelly stuff and all of my neighbors are Filipino so nobody complains.

My advice to the guys who are married to Filipinas and can’t stand some of their food is to keep the snide remarks to themselves and endure the foul odors silently because a Filipina eating stinky dried squid is a happy Filipina, and that’s what really counts... :-)

Ray

Kreeger
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Actually..., posted by Ray on Jul 23, 2003

..I second that Ray. I like all the seafood dishes except pusit. Unless it's prepared similar to calamari or put in kinilaw, I wont eat it. Especially the dish where it's cooked in its own ink. Purple tongues unite!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: