Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 06:29:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: crabs and grouper???  (Read 14253 times)
capt david
« on: July 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

How do you say these in Cebuano or Tagalog? Any special Filipino recipies for these? Thanks, capt david
capt david
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to crabs and grouper???, posted by capt david on Jul 22, 2003

.....lapulapu was snapper! Thanks for correction. So, what is snapper? Kinilaw is Filipino cevechie is it not? I just ignore the ohher stuff. thanks again, capt david
Kreeger
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: crabs and grouper???, posted by capt david on Jul 23, 2003

...except Filipinos use ginger in theirs.
greg
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to crabs and grouper???, posted by capt david on Jul 22, 2003

come you don't ask your Mahal these questions??? It's important for You to have a good healthy communication with your future wife.
Ray
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi, How, posted by greg on Jul 22, 2003

Greg, are you giving lessons now in proper communications? ROTFLMAO!

Why must you insinuate that capt david doesn't know how to communicate with his future wife??? Don't you have anything better to do with your time than insult the other posters here?

Ray

greg
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What?, posted by Ray on Jul 23, 2003

Insult you old, fat Fool. I stand by my Post, many questions he asks, he should ask his future wife. I wouldn't bring a Foreigner here if I couldn't ask her simple questions about her culture.
Ray
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Rye, Wasn't an, posted by greg on Jul 23, 2003

Oh, so now you're telling capt david that he shouldn't bring his "Foreigner" here? Who the hell do you think you are anyway? I don't think that YOU should ever bring a "Foreigner" here because you're too much of an ass.

Instead of worrying about which questions he should ask his future wife, why don't you quit playing with yourself and go get yourself your own wife? Then, after about 20 years of marriage, you can come back here and give us all marital advice. Until then, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Now why don’t you run along and keep your big long snout out of other people’s relationships...

Ray

greg
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Einstein!, posted by Ray on Jul 23, 2003

U ugly fruitcake. Instead of worrying about answers to Posts that don't concern YOU, learn to keep your long nose to yourself. I don't think you should've ever bought any Foreigner Mail Order Brides over here becuz Your tooo much of an Anal hole. Can't stand Your stink, now run along you Fat TROLL and play with yourself
Ray
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Rye, posted by greg on Jul 23, 2003

You remind me of a pea brain without a pod (ROFL)

You know Greg, it’s really a shame that a guy can’t ask a simple question on this forum without an idiot like you insulting him and his fiancée.

The next time someone posts a question here and you have no clue as to what the answer is, why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth? Both are empty anyway...

That’s just my $.02...

And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

Ray

greg
btw
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!, posted by Ray on Jul 24, 2003

Foool. How many MOBs used you to come to America? Two?? Myself?? Noone. Later
Ray
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to btw, posted by greg on Jul 24, 2003

Such a pitiful little man with such a sick little mind.

What are you doing on this forum anyway Greg? You contribute absolutely nothing here but childish little insults. You are so helpless and pathetic that you must continually resort to insulting the wives and fiancées of anyone whom you don’t like. Do you know what that makes you Greg? Just a worthless little troll with a big foul mouth. You are nothing but a sick little boy trying so hard to be a big man.

You can sit there at your little keyboard and insult my wife all you want Greg, but you know what? You’re still going to die a lonely, grumpy old man with nobody to love you. Why? Because you are nothing more than an anti-social little fool who spends his life insulting others on Web forums instead of getting off of his lazy butt and finding a woman for a mate. It’s really so sad, because there are probably no decent women on this planet who would have you.

But that's O.K., I’ll pray for your pathetic little ass anyway Greg.

Sayonara,

Ray

greg
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!, posted by Ray on Jul 24, 2003

Your speaking of yourself You miserable pitiful Sissy. What color panties did You wear to Your Queer club meeting last nite? Did you remember to wear your high heels and Mini skirt?? You blasted Faggot.
Ray
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!, posted by greg on Jul 24, 2003

Greg,

Why are you so hung up on queers and cross-dressers? I guess that's why you moved to Berkeley, right? ROTFMAO!

So, is THAT why you have never married? Now it is all becoming very clear. Now I understand why you are so jealous of the happily married guys here. You're just frustrated because you would really like to marry a queer, right? You know Greg, I hear it's legal to do that in Canada now. Go ahead Greg, it's O.K. to come out of the closet now since you already blew your cover (TNTPIMGDP!)

Bye... :-)

Ray

greg
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Question for Einstein..., posted by Ray on Jul 24, 2003

U Arrogant Ignorant old Fool. There are many mighty fine Filipinos living in Berkeley that your looking down on. You know nothing about Berkeley. You cannot Generalize against any one City, just like I cannot Generalize against the People of San Diego. Berkeley is a wonderful city to live in. Get your facts straight before posting harmful misinformation. Your beating on Your chest becuz You was Used as tickets to America for a better Life by MOBs..Your a pitiful Joke of a Faggot. Amazing how YOU a sucker Fart with intelligent words can be brought down to any level of intelligence. I think you get a Rush talking Garbage on this forum..If I was married, I wouldn't be wasting my time talking to the likes of YOU, don't understand why a married Fart like you spend 24/7 on this forum. Get a Life Your Arrogant Faggot, don't forget to wear your net stockings..btw, what color size 60 panties did you wear today?? Purple??
Ray
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mocking the People in Berkeley??, posted by greg on Jul 25, 2003

You sound like a broken record...

"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."
"If I was married..."

So tell us Greg, why aren't you married???

Because you're an ass! ROTFLMGDAOCUMLTNTPIMP!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: