Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 07:22:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Again(long)  (Read 5841 times)
equitis
« on: July 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello Again Everyone,

I have not posted here in awhile(6 months),but have read almost everyday.Its hard to get out of lurker mode;-)

Well here goes:In october of '02 I went and visited a very nice young lady named Joy,from Olongapo City.I sent the fiance petition on FEB.4th of this year.No she is not a perfect woman,close enough to perfect for me though.We have had some ups and downs,have worked through them.

We are now in day 150 of the wait for approval.I originally was not going to invite to the board(planet-love), because of some of the bad discussions here.I now realise she can handle herself well enough.The problem is she cannot log on,the reason being something about cookies. I will read more about this and we will try again sunday.If anyone has any quick suggestions to fix that, I would appreciate them.

I have started a website for us.With pictures of Joy,her family,friends,us, my family and impressions from them about me.For those interested it is here:

http://www.geocities.com/sapitk/

It is still under construction.She will finish and perfect it when she gets home.

Those of you who are about to go,are going,through the texas or nebraska service centers.There is a group trying to speed up processing times.TSCer's have done a great job in starting the site and getting results.NSCer's(includes me)are just getting started.If interested the site is here:

http://pub99.ezboard.com/bk1advocacygroup

An e-mail to your respective congressmen on the lack BCIS's lack of response as concerns family would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Rolf

Windmill Boy
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello Again(long), posted by equitis on Jul 4, 2003

Rolf

Intersting  web site  and  definately  a  unique and  refreshing approach  in  constructung  the  pages  with  everyones  impressions.

windy

equitis
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hello Again(long), posted by Windmill Boy on Jul 4, 2003

Thank you windy,
  I felt safe doing it:-), they are a very nice family.
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Rolf and Joy,

I am very happy for both of you! I enjoyed your GREAT webpage (and the impressions LOL)! Hope that you are reunited here soon. Good Luck!

Dave H.

equitis
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations!, posted by Dave H on Jul 4, 2003

Thanks dave.I also hope we are reunited soon.Joy has many ideas to finish the pages up when she gets here.
Ray
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for the pics. Stephen and I really enjoyed those :-)

I liked reading the first impressions of the folks that met you over there (ROFL). It's a good thing that you are not a boring person :-)

I'm not too sure about how the registration cookies work if she is logging on thru Internet cafes. Ask Patrick in a separate post.

Good luck,

Ray

equitis
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hello Again, posted by Ray on Jul 4, 2003

I got a kick also when I read em.They were definitely being kind.I did not get to know them (Joy's family) as much as I would have liked to.Hopefully on the second trip we will spend more time together.

It was actually a little funny at first, when I visited, they would say things like Ohhhh your so big(fat),or your healthy(fat).It was when they starting calling me baboy that I had to draw the line.LOL

Jeff S
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Don't worry, no relationship is absolutely perfect. That you are both willing to work through things is what makes relationships strong. Best wishes to you and Joy.

- Jeff

equitis
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Glad to see your post, Rolf, posted by Jeff S on Jul 4, 2003

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: