Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 03:02:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about the embassy visit??  (Read 2381 times)
capt david
« on: July 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

As I said below, Era's interview is Tuesday. She has passed her physical and also has her passport and NBI clearance. If the interview goes well, will they tell her that she passed or will we have to wait for notification? Does anyone know, with the new format, how long to expect the Visa? Thanks for your help, capt david
Surigao Ken
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Questions about the embassy visit??, posted by capt david on Jul 4, 2003

Capt,

As what I remembered from my interview of last year (February) it is so easy and they don't ask lot of questions as long as you bring all the documents needed, and some photos with captions and letters to show them as a proof of your relationship. The American consulate will review all the documents and then he /she will approved it and will tell you to pay the visa and you wait for 7-14 days before they deliver to your door. It depends on how far is the place where they deliver the visa.

Have a good day!
Nancy

Ray
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Questions about the embassy visit??, posted by capt david on Jul 4, 2003

Capt,

They will either tell her that she is approved, or they will place her on admin review for further document/security checks. Who knows?

If she is approved, maybe 7-14 days until she receives the visa. If she goes on admin review, maybe 4-8 weeks???

That's my guess...

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: