Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 11:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To boldly go where no man has gone before ..  (Read 13356 times)
Windmill Boy
« on: July 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... or at least where not many western men have gone before. ha ha ha

Hello  Everyone

Just for  the  heck  of  it   I'm  posting a little  bit  of an update here.

*  Relations with  Miho the  Japanese girl  unfortunately fizzled out about  a  month  ago.  We departed each  other  on  good  terms and  will  occasionally  e-mail each other quickly  but there was no real  connection  there.

* About a  week  later  I joined  a  dating  agency  based  out  of  Australia.  After  looking  through  the  Japanese  women  and  e-mailing a  few  of  them  I  decided  to  search  some  of  the other Asian  countries.  China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam and  Ironically  Mongolia.  Well  you  may  have  guessed  it  I  have  met  a  girl  from  Mongolia  that  I  am  interested in  and  we  have  exchanged  7-8 emails together so far.  

--- It's  Ironic  because  about  a  year  ago  I  posted an inquirey asking  if  anybody  knew  anything  about  Mongolia just out  of  general interest.  about  the  only  thing  we  agreed  upon  was that  we  all  liked Mongolian BBQ  eateries  though I  think that  it  is  actually Chinese  Cuisine.  I   have  learned from  my  reading that  Mongolians  are  not so  crazy  about  their  southern Neighbors  the  Chinese actually.

* Otgontuya -- (Otgoo) is 28, attractive in my opinion  5 foot 3 inches 104 lbs.  She has a bachelors degree in medical training  and foreign languages, speaks English, and  is a recent  convert to Catholisism.  She lives in the  capital Ulaan Batar but  she was raised as a herdsman on the steppes of  Mongolia over 500 KM away.  So far so very good -- she is a smart thoughtfull girl who sticks  to  her  principals  and  beliefs.  We are working  on  building a good  solid fiendship right now  and fortunately she  is an equal contributer to this  also as best  as she  is  able  do  to limited computer access.  No red Flags yet  but I  am  trying  to  procede  cautiously  and  not look  at  this  with  total  rose  colored  glasses either.

She e-mailed me  twice yesterday  the  second  time to  tell  me  that  she  will be  out  of  touch  during  certain  days  as  she  is  going  home  to visit  her  parents and siblings that live  on  the steppes to  celebrate  the National holiday Naadam days  (where they  have  horse back compititions archery and wresatling  matches 11 pm for  her).  I  had  planned to  call  before receivinig  this 2 nd e -mail.  So I  took  the  plunge  and I  called her  for  the  first time for  about  15  minutes  this  morning( 30 cents  a  minute).  a pleasent  surprise  for  her  I  hope  before  she  goes  home.  She  has  a  high feminine voice and  spoke relatively good  english  and she has  a  really cute  laugh.  I  think I  just  caught  her  off  guard by  surprising  her  and  calling  for  the  first time.

Taking it slowly this time

Windy

ChrisNJ
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to To boldly go where no man has gone befor..., posted by Windmill Boy on Jul 8, 2003

She's tall and beautiful (though not exactly marriage material).  One half-drunken evening I asked her:  How did you ever get here (meaning halfway around the world to a sleazy gogo bar).  She just looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression on her pretty almond face and said:  By Plane.
equitis
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to To boldly go where no man has gone befor..., posted by Windmill Boy on Jul 8, 2003

This is the first I've seen of someone corresponding with a young lady from mongolia.If/when you visit you will findout first hand true mongolian barbecue.Good Luck.
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi WB,

While I love that Monogolian Barbecue :oP, I sure can't figure out their alphabet. Good Luck!

Dave H.

Windmill Boy
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Is Her Surname Khan? Shocked))), posted by Dave H on Jul 10, 2003

Hi  Dave

I  think  her name  is  Otgontuya  Nanzad  as  far  as  I  can  guess  about  her  last  name

Yeah  I  just  had  hot  and  sour  soup  for  breakfast  from yesterdays  excursion  down  to LA  and  Chinatown  Mongolian  BBQ  is  good  stuff but  I  think  it is  Chinese  maybe  from  inner  mongolia  which is  considered  China  While outer Mongolia  is  Mongolia.  The  mongolians  are big  on  meat  but  I  don't  think  that they  have  the  noodles or  vegetables  in  abundance.  When I  think  of  Mongolia BBQ  I  am  used  to the  plate  of  ingredients that  you  give  the  guy  to  cook  together  on  the  big  round  cooking  stone.   I am  sure  that there  is  an Authentic  Mongolian  BBQ  style  somewhere  that I  am  not  familiar  with  however.

I  think  their modern alphabet  is  heavily  influenced  from Cyrillic  the  Russian  alphabet  It  definately  is  not  related  to  Chinese.

Windmill Boy

Mita
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Windy,

I knew someone who joined a group on a visit to China a few years ago.  He was Filipino.  He came back to Manila raving about this lovely Mongolian young lady he met in their hotel one evening.  He saw her a few more times before the group moved on to another city.  She was well-educated (in China) and spoke perfect English.  She was beautiful to  boot and this guy was falling head over heels for her. He loved her intelligence, her naivette, her sincerity and simplicity he said.
Good thing his trip to China was only for a couple of weeks or he might've left his European wife who opted to stay behind in Manila for that trip.  
So few people really know about Mongolia and the Mongolians.  I'm glad to see someone here  adventurous enough to venture and initiate friendships with a new Asian group.  I wish you luck and hope you stumble on more adventures and eventually find your good fortune.

Mita

Windmill Boy
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: To boldly go where no man has gone b..., posted by Mita on Jul 10, 2003

Thanks  for  the  encouraging  words  Mita.

Like I  said  in  my  title  To Boldly go ...  yes  this  is  something  totally  different  and  who  knows  where  it  will  take  me  but I  have decent  vibes  about  her.  no  real red flags  popping  up  and I  am  trying  to  be  realistic about  this.  She  is  a  non  materialistic  woman  with a good Charecter as far as I can tell.  I  have  some  down  time  for  the  next  week  as  she  is  in  the  countryside  visiting  her  family  So  time  to  think  objectively.

Windmill  Boy

Humabdos
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Mongolia? LOLTNTPIMP! Sorry dude ;-) Haven't you heard about the strange sex habits of the Mongolian women? OUCH!Hum
Dingo
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How about a Filipina?, posted by Humabdos on Jul 8, 2003

What does " LOLTNTPIMP" mean?
I only know the LOL part.
Thanks for the education.
Humabdos
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How about a Filipina?, posted by Dingo on Jul 10, 2003

Trying not to piss in my pants.   (Thanks to Dave H)
Dingo
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: How about a Filipina?, posted by Humabdos on Jul 10, 2003

Thanks Hum! and Dave. Tongue)
Jeff S
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

made you look
Humabdos
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to When they say "Chew the fat....&quo..., posted by Jeff S on Jul 9, 2003

Bukkake

Hum

Windmill Boy
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hum

Sorry  I  wasn't  paying  attention  in  sex education class  that  day ha ha ha  I  was  probaly  looking  at  the  pictures  in  the  book!

It  is  interesting  that  while  China to  the  south  has  adopted  the 1  child  per  household  policy  over  the  last  20 - 30  years  Mongolia  was  just  the  opposite -- Being  a  soviet  supported  country  until the  early  90's  it  was  encouraged  that  the  women  have  a  lot of children  as  the  countries population was almost  wiped  out  under  Chinas  rule  prior  to  them  becoming  an  independent  country  around  the  1920's.  

Otgoo  is  one  of  9 kids  but  her  family  is quite  educated  and  successful  I  think.

Lonely  planet  says  that  there are  probably  more Mongols  living  outside  of Mongolia  in  China  than  in  Mongolia  itself.  2 1/2  million  people  in  a  country  twice  the  size  of  Texas.

------------------------------------------------------------

With  My  membership to  this  Australian Dating  agency  I  have  received  alot of  E-mail  inquirys  mostly  from  Filipinas many  22 - 25 but  some  as  young  as  18.  I've  received probably  30 - 40 inquirys in  the  last  3- 4  weeks.   I  have  nothing  against  Filipinas  (and  maybe  I am  strange as I  hear  from  my  female  coworkers  on  a  daily  basis for  pursuing  "my  Asian  fetish"  ha ha ha).  but Pinays for  the  most  part  just dont  push  my interest buttons  like  some  of  the  women  from  other  asian countries tend  to,  so  I  am  not really pursuing  Filipinas.  I  suppose  I  like  traveling  down  another  maybe  more  difficult  road.

It  is  interesting  that  this Australian  based agency  provides  a  much  more  interesting  database  of  canidates  than many of the other sites I  have visited.  They  have  already  added  almost  6 thousand new  people  to  their  database  in  the  last  3 - 4  weeks since I  joined.  I  also subscribe  to Match .com and  another  agency  but  I have  a  very  poor  response  rate.  I  like  looking  at  the  pictures of  the  Asian girls  that  they  send  me a few  times  a week  from  mostly  california though.  But  these Californian asian  girls  profiles  make  me  want  to puke for  the  most  part --  they  are  so  full  of  themselves and unrealistic in  their  dream  matches.  the  foreign  asian  Girls  are such  a  breath  of  fresh  air.  

Windmill Boy

Ray
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Go for it Windy!

Stephen & I are looking forward to seeing the photos of your trip report to the Mongolian steppes. Maybe you can bring back some home-made goat cheese... :-)

Ray

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: