Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 06:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks and more questions!  (Read 2252 times)
capt david
« on: April 22, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

I've finally settled down after getting approval over the INS website, but I've not received notification by mail. Today I got the affidavit of support completed. When and where do I send it? Over the past months Era has gotten al of her paperwork, seminars and interviews required by the Philippine government. I don't know exactly what, but her aunt married an American 3 years ago and told her what to do. Except wait, it's killing both of us, is their anything else that we can do? Thanks again, capt david
ps, Bear, if you would email me I have some questions for you. captdpenn@cs.com
Ray
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thanks and more questions!, posted by capt david on Apr 22, 2003

Capt,

The I-134 Affidavit of Support should be sent directly to your fiancée so she can turn it in to the embassy with her other documents. If you haven’t got the I-134 notarized yet, you may want to wait a little longer before you do.

There is no hard & fast rule on this, but the accompanying evidence of employment should ideally be less than 30 days old when she turns it in. When you find out when she is going to Manila for her interview, then I would get the employer letter and your latest pay stub, have the affidavit notarized, and send it all to her by FedEx or other reliable courier service so that it will be dated within approximately 30 days of her interview date.

Also, make sure that she has all of her evidence for proof of relationship organized and ready to submit.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: