Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 02:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Age Formula Calculation  (Read 11643 times)
outwest77
« on: April 01, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by outwest77]

I dont know where the formula comes from but, if i take the test i fail it, im 46/2=23.........plus 7=30........my gf is 26, i guess i am doomed,

Any guy who has even a 15 year age difference would rarely pass that test

36/2=18...plus 7=25....at 36 ur ideal wife is 25
40/2=20...plus 7=27....at 40 ur ideal wife is 27
46/2=23...plus 7=30....at 46 ur ideal wife is 30
48/2=24...plus 7=31....at 48 ur ideal wife is 31
50/2=25...plus 7=32....at 50 ur ideal wife is 32
54/2=27...plus 7=34....at 54 ur ideal wife is 34

100/2 =50 +7 =57.........hmmmmmm cant wait until i reach that ripe old age and am allowed to chase after those cute young 57 year olds

According to that formula the older you are the bigger the age difference allowable, and i have to wait until i am 54 until i can date my gf............darn.

outwest77
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Age Formula Calculation, posted by outwest77 on Apr 1, 2003

nt
Ray
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Age Formula Calculation, posted by outwest77 on Apr 1, 2003

Out,

Personally, I don't consider the formula age to be the ideal age, but the minimum, when you start courting. Yes, the older the couple, the less of an impact the age difference becomes.

I don't think the formula should be any kind of hard and fast rule, but rather a guideline for those beginning the search and looking for a reasonable cutoff age to consider. There is really nothing wrong with going under the minimum age, but that's the barrier at which I would consider a younger woman to be a significant risk factor.

If you like to gamble on the long shots, then by all means go for it. Just don't forget to take all the factors into consideration, e.g., raising children, widows, single mothers, life insurance, retirement, sexual function, different generations, likes, dislikes, hopes and dreams for the future, etc., etc. If your young wife wouldn’t mind picking up a box of diapers for junior and a box of depends for you at the same time, then what the hell... :-)

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Age Formula, posted by Ray on Apr 1, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Everyone,

In an effort to keep the peace, I have taken the liberty to modify Ray's Age Formula, making it more accommodating to fit our age differences! The CFO is going to She-it! ROFLMAOPIMMFP!

Your Age/2 + or - up to 30 = Ideal Age ;o)))

An example: 100/2 -30 = 20

Dave H.

Jeff S
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Modified Age Formula, posted by Dave H on Apr 3, 2003

(YourAge/2 * SQRT(log(#moons in Jupiter)) sin(AngleDangle))*0 +18

Therefore if you're 20 with plenty of testoserone:
(20/2 + SQRT(log13) sin(+90))*0 + 18 = 18 years old

If you're 45 and starting to lose it:
(45/2 + SQRT(log13) sin(10))*0 + 18 = 18 years old

If you're 90 and impotent:
(45/2 + SQRT(log13) sin(-60))*0 + 18 = 18 years old

Seems to work out pretty well, don't you think?

- Jeff

Ray
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Further tuned for precision:, posted by Jeff S on Apr 3, 2003

That's great Jeff! But I'm afraid that there would very soon be a critical shortage of 18-year-old females on the planet LMFAO!

Ray

Jeff S
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to PAOTGDF! However,, posted by Ray on Apr 3, 2003

... next year!

- Jeff

Dave H
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Further tuned for precision:, posted by Jeff S on Apr 3, 2003

Hi Jeff,

ROFLMAOPIMP! You have just created a mathmatical formula for love and attraction. In the process you managed to confuse the hell out of me! In any case, I loved it. ;o)))

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Modified Age Formula, posted by Dave H on Apr 3, 2003

n/t
Mark33
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Mark33]

Well,
  I have to agree marrying with too large an age gap should really take lots of considerations.

The few Filipinas I contacted before meeting my fiance said it was not a prefference to them, but knew many who married a man with a large age difference. All of them said some girls looked at it as a way out of poverty for themselves and their family. I was even told by one girl,being an American I could never understand the level of poverty some Filippinos lived with.

I do not judge. I do think if you are a healthy man in his 40's with ok looks it will not be unusual to get a younger woman in her 20's to really fall for you.They have a different idea of what is considered handsome(thank God)

But if you are a much older man with health issues,question the motives of a teen or girl in her early 20's . She may be a very sweet person, but sees you as a way out more so than true love.

Remember, the younger she is the more idealistic her vision of "prince charming" will be.

And for the people who get angry about the age gap issues. Realistically,who among you can say they would like it if  their son or daughter in her teens were to marry a 50-60 year old.
Who here in their 40's can see themselves married to a 70+ year old woman?.

Sure,while a guy is in his teens, a woman in her 30's or 40's can look good. But reality is,that as the body changes it becomes very difficult for the younger person who has to take care of the elder one.

Imagine how difficult it is for people who take care of elderly parents. Day to day it drains many of energy.

If you do decide you want a much younger girl,take care of your health and diet. The least that can be done is to try to delay aging and health problems.

Ray
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Age Formula, posted by Mark33 on Apr 2, 2003

Good advice Mark, and welcome to the forum.

Is your fiancee Latina?

Ray

Mark33
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Age Formula, posted by Ray on Apr 2, 2003

Ray,

My fiancee is Filippina.She is from Midanao.

Ray
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Age Formula, posted by Mark33 on Apr 2, 2003

I guess it was your profile that threw me off.

My wife is also from Mindanao (Surigao). I think the Southern girls are the greatest! :-)

Where in California? We're here in San Diego...

Ray

Mark33
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Age Formula, posted by Ray on Apr 2, 2003

Southern girls are the greatest:)Ray, I will shoot you an e-mail this week. Perhaps we can talk. I am living back East now. But originally from LA.
outwest77
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Your age check formula, and your superior attitude is no different than the arrogance and intolerance displayed by most of our relatives and friends to the very idea that we would pursue a foreign wife,

You are part of the problem, what makes you or anyone else qualified to decide what age is appropriate for another couple, What about others who think you cant find someone in the US is that why you had to go to asia to find a wife, ? That must mean you are desperate or you want one of those sex slaves, right? or all those girls are just looking for a green card and then they will  divorce you, right???You would bristle at a comment like that i am sure, but you feel free to cast the same judgement on other fellow couples since they dont fall into your narrow definition of acceptable, Hmmmmmm,

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: