Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 02:21:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The sh@t just hit the fan!!  (Read 30670 times)
Ray
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My Recomendation, posted by SteveG on Mar 24, 2003

n/t
Carr
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

Say nothing about what you found out but mention that you called her school and talked to Mrs. Psomas in detail about tuition and graduation fees.  And listen to the long silence on the other line............

Then listen to how she would squirm to get away from the truth by giving you more lies.

Here's a true story from an inter-cultural site:

The guy and his fiancee are getting married in 6 months.  One day, her fiancee called him and said that her Mom needs a surgery and her family don't have money to pay for it. He asked how much she would need for hospitalization, and she said $1,000. Well, he said that he'd see what he can do.  He called again 3 days later but before he could say anything, his fiancee thanked him for the money he sent and vowed undying love for him.  He didn't send any!  So apparently, his fiancee is playing two other guys and collecting money from them.  

Be careful out there!

Peter Lee
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Next time you talk to her..........., posted by Carr on Mar 24, 2003

Thanks Carr this is a tough time for me.

Your suggestion seems like a good start thanks

I have heard simmilar stories you gave but never thought it would happen to me.

SteveG
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

Peter,
 It's hard to give a 100% infallible judgment on her just by reading this bit of Chat room talk, but it seems to me there is a lot of doubt coming from you about her honesty.   If you are having these doubts, there is something causing them to be there.   If you don't think she is honest with you and more importantly WANTS you for yourself over all others, back off and slow down.   It sure won't make your life better to marry a woman who looks at you as a ATM.   Like Jay said, there are literally thousands of women in the Philippines you could fall in love with.   Don't settle for one who doesn't want YOU.                        SteveG  
Peter Lee
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by SteveG on Mar 24, 2003

Ditto's to you!  thanks
Bear
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I was hoping it was family but all of that sounded like her and a lot of scooting around the questions.  Honey pointed out a lot of the things she gave you prices for were excessive and totally unnesessary.  She said that their are a lot of Filipinas who just think Kanos are stupid and believe everything they are told.  Don't tolerate lies and play on their religious beliefs.  If she is a good girl she'll feel very guilty andf try yo break up with you.  If not you have some serious problems.  If you want to stick it out with her let her know that you are angry she thinks you are stupid and that the next time she chats with you she had better have the correct costs (many of which you know already) or it quits.  Then she had better tell exactly why she lied the first time you ask then end the chat till the next time.

If you are interesterd I have a friend in Alabama who has several sisters in their 30's who believe they'll never marry because of their age.  I have seen the way she treats her husband and how her cousin treats her husband.  They have asked for introductions if I knew someone.  If they are as cute as their cousin you might find a decent wife.  Sadly though the filipina I know cries alot because her older husband doesn't want children at his age.  

Meeting Filipinas by introduction and writing more than one is where I say you should be at this point.

Bear and Honey

Peter Lee
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Too Bad, posted by Bear on Mar 24, 2003

Yes too bad eh

I will take some of your suggestions.  I don't like to be lied too.  I have to see what she will say and do after I demand that she details all her expenses and what happened to the rest of the money.  This will take some time for me to get over it.  About introductions and meeting sounds like the next step.  I think it is to early for me to go there right now.  I feel like a stupid Kano right now at the same time pissed off.  I will after a time be open to your sugestions from Alabama.

Dave H
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Peter,

I agree with Jay! Get to the bottom of this matter ASAP! I am having a bit of trouble getting all of my brain's neurons to fire in order this morning. But it appears phase III costs, which she is not taking now, were being inflated around P38,000. OUCH!!! You said that everything else was inflated X 2. I tried to be open-minded before, but there are some very serious red flags flying that need to be accounted for. I notice she throws out a lot of "babes." It seems as if she is sweet talking you and trying to sound innocent. I wouldn't be surprised if she is being guided by family members in this money matter. You need a woman who's loyalties are with you. Good Luck my friend!

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Red Flags!!!, posted by Dave H on Mar 24, 2003

hi Dave,

I can't see that anything that she could say at this time that would change my mind about being lied to and made look stupid.  But it would be interesting to see what she has to say and what she will do next.  Bear and Honey gave some good suggestions too.  You can't hurry love, you just have to wait!  I have a date to chat or call her on her Wed at 11am.  I have time to get it together what to ask her and see what she has to say.  

I am just sick over this and it has knocked me for a loop.

Stephen
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

PETER LEE:

I am afraid to talk to her coz when she talks to me my heart melts.

STEPHEN:

I think all of us can identify with that feeling.  BUT THAT IS NOT LOVE....IT'S INFATUATION.  I believe true lasting love can and will be honest.  

I like Jay's response.  Remember this, Peter......Jay has lives in the PHilippines for several years and has a good understanding of their mentality.  He understands things better than a lot of us do.

Just my thoughts.  I could be wrong.  Hope things work out for you.

Peter Lee
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Stephen on Mar 24, 2003

Thank, I will look at Jay's letter with your added info.
outwest77
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Stephen on Mar 24, 2003

I lived in the phils 6 months this year, does that make me special? Shocked)
Dave H
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by outwest77 on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Outwest,

I know one thing it makes you...a LUCKY guy! Shocked)

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by outwest77 on Mar 24, 2003

Sorry outwest77,
I didn't get it.  Some of us have to have it spelled out please.
Jay
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi outwest,
LMAO! I'm not special. Six months? Well, I guess it depends on how "local" you lived when you were  there. Did you drink Bud or San Miguel (the original kind, not light etc.)? ;-)

Dave H. was only there a couple of weeks and I swear I have never seen anyone so perceptive as him. He picked up on Filipino mentality like he's lived there for years. So I guess it depends on the person.

Jay

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: